EU+US What do you think so far?

Trollguden

Jøldal Förebild
Hey guys!

Now that you have gotten a chance to try out different classes and bgs I'm really curious about what you think so far. What class do you enjoy the most? Did you change your "main" class/spec? What bgs do you enjoy the most?

I really like the changes that has been made, it's not perfect but it's so much better than what it used to be, pops and different bgs all the time being the main things making me happy. I used to main MW before but now changed to maining WW since I don't enjoy the new playstyle of the MW and WW being pretty good but not OP.

Currently I like gilneas the most and then AB (used to hate AB, not sure why I like it more now) and after that AV. I never ever play WSG anymore since it just reminds me off the old 29 bracket with a team stuck at GY all the time.

I didn't play many arenas before since I'm mostly a BG kind of person and I haven't tried any at all since the changed was applied so not much to say there.

When I buy my new computer after my vacation in august I'll start recording stuff and stream again and I've made a new YTchannel that I will promote as soon as it's ready. I will also try out the 39 bracket more now that I've got a feel to the 29s and footage from both brackets will be featured on the new channel. Stay tuned!

Have a nice day peeps! :)

Pros:
-Faster Queue time, even with premades
-29's twinks are rare to see
-No more enchants
-Crates items, they are BiS outside bg's

Cons:
-Lack of scaling, too many miss
-Lvling players dont know what to do!
-The UI
-No more enchants
-Ilvl BS

Annoying that you dont get honorable kills for lets say lvl 10s in BGs when on a 19 twink.
Ending a bg with 20~ honorable kill when everyone else on the team have 70+..

rip HK farming.

other then that im loving it pops for days!

rip scaling
rip soothing mist

Hunter is okay, not having trap playing as bm is pretty aids tho..
I prefer playing my assa rogue though outlaw seems stronger

and for bg quality, the levelers are just as bad as the average twink i dont really mind. Ill take these games (and ques) anytime over wod

Annoying that you dont get honorable kills for lets say lvl 10s in BGs when on a 19 twink.

rip HK farming.

Wondered why that was happening, thanks for clearing it up.

rip HK farming.

Never actually thought about it since getting HKs really is not one of my priorities. And farming people when they are down just really is not my style.
But it may curb HK farming from the 19's perspective. Psychologically speaking it won't curb it on the whole though, because some people do it simply because they like to exert power over others. Where as they can't do it IRL they can do it in virtuality.

Back to the subject at hand.
I have not had a chance to play in the 20-29 bracket since my time is very limited. I have had the opportunity to level up a 29 and gear one of my toons(resto shaman) up and will be trying it out though very soon.
I have had a chance to play a few 10-19s though. They really are hit or miss on if you are going to win. Like I stated months ago. If we are going to stand a chance of having any sort of fun in Legion we are going to have to stick together as twinks and group up. Either in 2,3,4 or 5s. Anything will be better than solo. We have official XPoff guilds set up on both Horde and Alliance that ANYONE can join.
Pops are great. I was literally getting instant pops last night as a healer. Many times I am the only healer though. This is the best part for me.
Very few people play to objectives. Every once in while you run into some objective minded people.

Last edited:
+ :
bgs pops all the time,been playing till 3 am on sat
every class viable
can literally log in at any time and just jump in for quick few games

- :
games are pretty boring
scaling is fucked up,losing to pedalers like shinku or loserion cause i triple miss my fear is fun
bgs are onesided, lost maybe 5 games from 40 bgs i did within last few days
folks figuring out fotm patterns already n shiet

I still fk shiz up

But in terms of fun i would say overall legion is an improvement over wod. You have to realize each xpac brings major changes and we always end up missing the previous xpac for whatever reason, you just gotta get in the groove.

The meta has changed, everyone is alot slower now due to enchants being disabled in instanced pvp. Imo positioning is more important than ever, as there are less buttons. I personally find my old wod survival hunter to be the most fun atm, however i did re-spec to bm for specific reasons. BM hunter is able to kite, do lots of ranged damage,still has ranged interrupt, and also with kill command being good now you can use your pet to keep pressuring targets even when they are not in your line of sight. With that being said, it is not an fotm spec but a top tier spec imo.

At the moment there are two true fotm specs that need some serious number tuning. Balance druid and affliction warlock do insane amounts of damage (and heals for lock). Level scaling being taken away is just dumb and should be brought back. Healers seem to be doing well however i noticed some specs were struggling, maybe they also need a number fix? All in all its not that bad bgs are popping whenever i log in and the random crates serve as something new to acquire because you never know when someone might try to duel you, so having that gear will help substantially outside of bgs/arenas.

Also i have noticed alliance seem to be winning alot now, yesterday i played around 8ish bgs and won them all and over the span of those bgs got about 60 kills and only a few deaths. Be aware and position yourself to where your spec can be the most beneficial to your team and the objective.

Last edited:
Hunter is okay, not having trap playing as bm is pretty **** tho..
I prefer playing my assa rogue though outlaw seems stronger

and for bg quality, the levelers are just as bad as the average twink i dont really mind. Ill take these games (and ques) anytime over wod
Couldn't agree more, this > wod all days. Did some bgs on my hunter and rogue in the beginning and I really enjoy BM hunter the most but yeh, I miss the trap for sure. I also like the assa spec on rogue more, must be the playstyle or something.

played Ret pala and lock in still my prepatch gear (no ilvl gear whites or anything.) lock is quite fun (affli), also played in to 10-19 bracket, where a lvl 10 disco can fuck everything up. and losing 16% haste (from 23% to 7%) is just painfull. i'd rather have them keep enchants active in bg's. and FUCK ilvl white gear....

Users who are viewing this thread