EU+US What buffs are you using?

MyPerfection

### --- ... --- ###
I''m still 'old school' and use the Stat Food but will test Fishbrul when I get a chance. Drums are a given. Main Stat Flask yes and haven't been using Potions as of yet but my 101 hasn't done anything incredible yet. My 99 uses the 1000 Agi Pot and I can push as high as 84K DPS ST as Vengeance with 738 iLvL on Bosses in Skyreach with Drums, but they only last ~15 seconds so it's not really a fair test.

Oh my how times have changed.
Not too long ago people shunned the use of consumables in a BGs. It seems as though a few have seen the light!

Good info, thanks! :D
I play a marks hunter and I use Fighter Chow. It greatly reduces the downtime between fights in BGs + I can Feign Death which puts me out of combat so I can usually get a tick or two of the heal off before I'm attacked again, which is 10-20% of my hp. Rogues heal to full if they vanish. Takes about 15 seconds to heal to full hp.

edit: I also use Pump-Action Bandage Gun together with Healing/Ancient Rejuvination potions for a nice 100k heal. Can be used on a wounded ally as well!

Not too long ago people shunned the use of consumables in a BGs. It seems as though a few have seen the light!

We're here to achieve superiority over our fellow player by any legal means possible :)
To me that's the definition of twinking.

This Thread is referring to solo PvE not iPvP.

We're here to achieve superiority over our fellow player by any legal means possible :)
To me that's the definition of twinking.

You misunderstand, I wholeheartedly agree with what you all are doing. There are many that believe that the use of consumables is paramount to cheating.

You misunderstand, I wholeheartedly agree with what you all are doing. There are many that believe that the use of consumables is paramount to cheating.
For iPvP it was never an issue of "that Player is Cheating by using Consumables" it was 100% because a number of "Twinks" couldn't be bothered to farm the Consumables or were Gold broke and couldn't afford to purchase them. So instead of manning up and doing like the real Twinks did they cried until it was banned for Competitive BG's and the TC.

Don't forget http://www.wowhead.com/item=116138/last-deck-of-nemelex-xobeh for soloing Kazzak. In fact a 100 boomkin solo'd Kazz in WoD. I think there was a list of buffs/consumables in the description of the video.

Edit: List of the buffs used below:
Unleashed Mania

9 Stacks of that green shit

Leorajh bloodlust

Drums (bloodlust)

100% crit rune (Mage Tower)

10% stats (LW tent)

for sub 10sec kills I need: 100% dmg (Last deck of Nemelex Xobeh)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread