EU+US What Are Good Comps For Mistweaver?

Budget

On The Sidelines
So i've been playing a lot of 3's lately, and i've tried so many different comps to push rating, but nothing seems to be doing as much as i need it to be. I have no problem keeping the people alive, but rating is coming in very very slow as every match goes to at least 65% dampening.

Comps i've tried
  • Mistweaver / Boomy / Sub
  • Mistweaver / Windwalker / Mage
  • Mistweaver / Enh / Arms
  • Mistweaver / Destro / Mage
  • Mistweaver / Ret / Survival <-----------What i'm running at the moment
Are there any suggestions to what else i should try? I've have tried more comps but it was so long ago that i can't remember exactly what i ran.

My main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Budgét/simple

Last edited:
You could try mw/feral/mage or mw/feral/enchance, first option more CC I guess, which is win.

I've found that Mw Unholy Ebola is very strong right now. Ebola is similar to how it was in wod where you just train down healers, but, with mw you can spread pressure 2 dps while mw rotates para/sweep onto healer, a lot of healers now a days can't handle spread pressure very well, while it's possible, it's just very hard. (Unless you're a rsham running spirit link spec, then you're immortal xd) I qued into this recently at 2500~ mmr and it was EXTREMELY difficult for me to handle, I'm an hpal so I immediately just get trained into the ground.

The way the comp is best played, imo. Is when you see a rsham you'd want to throw up dots as a feral on EVERYTHING while dk necro trains the rsham, then eventually feral would put a 5 point bite for health reduction on shaman, causing cool downs to be used..etc..rinse and repeat until death. *THIS IS ONLY IF THE SHAMAN IS RUNNING SPIRIT LINK SPEC* If shaman isn't running link spec, just 'TRAIN BLUE' like in wod heh.

For most other healers excluding mw, you will pretty much train healers, and if you find the pressure isn't there, swap to the next best thing. For ex. RMPriest.. For this I'd highly recommend sitting on the mage while you para/sweep the disc for max pressure, this way the mage can't get off pollies/dmg..etc. (also make sure your feral is applying bleeds to rogue for ULTIMATE pressure)

For MW, your team will do it's best to throw up any sort of dots and damage when mw is in line, you as a mw can force the other mw into line by playing the opposite pillar. Eventually if the mw notices his teams pressure is easily healed through by you, he WILL come out for a para/sweep, this is where your job is to make sure you get it first, I think you should talk with your future dk and establish who will stun and stuff, because he may just want to asphyxiate and have you save your sweep for peels on yourself, or you could even play ring of peace because that's VERY strong right now on certain maps. To kill a mw team effectively I'd say your dk and feral need to synchronize an attack plan, making sure they both have the fullest burst potential when the mw is open for damage. I feel Feral/unh dk is very effective in the ooming department, so as long as you do a good job at conserving mana, the other mw should dampen fairly quick.

This is one very strong comp I've seen and if played well to be very effective :) If you have anymore comp questions you have my btag, feel free to hmu. Or even @Days, he's just as good as I am when it comes to being a successful healer.

I've found that Mw Unholy Ebola is very strong right now. Ebola is similar to how it was in wod where you just train down healers, but, with mw you can spread pressure 2 dps while mw rotates para/sweep onto healer, a lot of healers now a days can't handle spread pressure very well, while it's possible, it's just very hard. (Unless you're a rsham running spirit link spec, then you're immortal xd) I qued into this recently at 2500~ mmr and it was EXTREMELY difficult for me to handle, I'm an hpal so I immediately just get trained into the ground.

The way the comp is best played, imo. Is when you see a rsham you'd want to throw up dots as a feral on EVERYTHING while dk necro trains the rsham, then eventually feral would put a 5 point bite for health reduction on shaman, causing cool downs to be used..etc..rinse and repeat until death. *THIS IS ONLY IF THE SHAMAN IS RUNNING SPIRIT LINK SPEC* If shaman isn't running link spec, just 'TRAIN BLUE' like in wod heh.

For most other healers excluding mw, you will pretty much train healers, and if you find the pressure isn't there, swap to the next best thing. For ex. RMPriest.. For this I'd highly recommend sitting on the mage while you para/sweep the disc for max pressure, this way the mage can't get off pollies/dmg..etc. (also make sure your feral is applying bleeds to rogue for ULTIMATE pressure)

For MW, your team will do it's best to throw up any sort of dots and damage when mw is in line, you as a mw can force the other mw into line by playing the opposite pillar. Eventually if the mw notices his teams pressure is easily healed through by you, he WILL come out for a para/sweep, this is where your job is to make sure you get it first, I think you should talk with your future dk and establish who will stun and stuff, because he may just want to asphyxiate and have you save your sweep for peels on yourself, or you could even play ring of peace because that's VERY strong right now on certain maps. To kill a mw team effectively I'd say your dk and feral need to synchronize an attack plan, making sure they both have the fullest burst potential when the mw is open for damage. I feel Feral/unh dk is very effective in the ooming department, so as long as you do a good job at conserving mana, the other mw should dampen fairly quick.

This is one very strong comp I've seen and if played well to be very effective :) If you have anymore comp questions you have my btag, feel free to hmu. Or even @Days, he's just as good as I am when it comes to being a successful healer.
My savior. But yea, i'm sure i'll have more questions for you soon. I have yet to even play with a single unholy dk so i'm curious about them now, all i see is mostly frost dk.

add my btag i can help you with any questions you got bosslady#1198
Will do!

Users who are viewing this thread