EU+US Welcome 49s

Welcome Jelly!

Lock XP -> Get whatever you want -> Unlock XP -> Level to 49 -> Lock XP -> ??? -> Profit.

Hello everyone.

After some time thinking if i cba rolling a 49, i've finally decided. I rolled a mage on my homeserver Bloodhoof.

I havent been in the 49 bracket since pre-cross-BGs. So i'm kinda excited. However i'm a slow leveler. So it will prolly take some time with leveling to 49 and getting the gear.

I would love some tips about generall stuffs in the 49 and about gear/talents. If you want to talk to me you'll find me here or On the chars Phrenic, schizofrenia or Lelîana. All 3 on Bloodhoof.

Cya (soon i hope).

-Emetophilia

emetophilia said:
Hello everyone.

After some time thinking if i cba rolling a 49, i've finally decided. I rolled a mage on my homeserver Bloodhoof.

I havent been in the 49 bracket since pre-cross-BGs. So i'm kinda excited. However i'm a slow leveler. So it will prolly take some time with leveling to 49 and getting the gear.

I would love some tips about generall stuffs in the 49 and about gear/talents. If you want to talk to me you'll find me here or On the chars Phrenic, schizofrenia or Lelîana. All 3 on Bloodhoof.

Cya (soon i hope).

-Emetophilia

HORDE or ALLAIANCE?

Hey everyone, I originally play 19s, but I've played 49 in the past and leveled them. I haven't played it in about a year or so, so I'mma restart since they are popping again! What's a class needed for Ali/Horde? Lemme know! :D

Since I plan on twinking 49's I should do an intro post here.

My name's Ehawther. I have played WoW since release and have been twinking almost as long. Most of my past twinking experience was in 49's on my old Rogue - Dreadguy. Sadly, he bit the dust with WotLK coming out and me deciding that I wanted to quit twinking and focus more on Raiding.

But I am back into twinking and will be making a 49 Mage and somekind of healer for sure. I may have to make a Rogue too for old time's sake, though things have changed a good deal since the BC days.

Welcome aboard, Briss. Check out the WoW battleground forums for the current active 49 twinker thread -- a lot of helpful players hang out there. In addition, http://www.49pvp.com has good info as well, though their forums get little traffic (since discussion tends to happen in the WoW forums for this bracket).

Old School 49 twink, one of the true old 49 bracket twinks, and co-part in the massive move of 49 twinks during the xp off bg introduction... Just randomly came across a recent post from 2012... which has lead me here... i guess the question is... Are you still alive? and if so what server...? - last i knew of was twighlights hammer where i just disbanded the old twink 49 guild of the visionaries which died long ago. and Emerald twinks horde - with old friend Andrakla... is he still around? - then some went to draenar...?

Any info would be awesome and i guess... i can just dream that the bracket is still active with xp off bgs? Let me know :)

Alteredbeast - 49 - Druid.

x aki x

Old School 49 twink, one of the true old 49 bracket twinks, and co-part in the massive move of 49 twinks during the xp off bg introduction... Just randomly came across a recent post from 2012... which has lead me here... i guess the question is... Are you still alive? and if so what server...? - last i knew of was twighlights hammer where i just disbanded the old twink 49 guild of the visionaries which died long ago. and Emerald twinks horde - with old friend Andrakla... is he still around? - then some went to draenar...?

Any info would be awesome and i guess... i can just dream that the bracket is still active with xp off bgs? Let me know :)

Alteredbeast - 49 - Druid.

x aki x

Wow, you're a blast from the past! And we definitely have a lot to catch you up on from the last two years. I recommend starting in the current (as of this writing) 49 thread on the WoW forums: 49s: Mon/Thurs/Sat 10pm EST/7pm PST - Forums - World of Warcraft

See you there!

Users who are viewing this thread