EU+US Welcome 49s

I need help with my 49 twink, please =)

I'm new to the 40-49 bracket. I've made 19's all around, and two 29's. But i'm wanting to know whats the best gear / talents for a 49 rogue. I've looked some stuff up, but i'm just wanting to know if its the right stuff or not. This is what i have:

Head: Embrace of the Lycan

Neck: Woven Ivy Necklace

Shoulder: Phytoskin Spaulders / BoA item

Back: Blackveil Cape

Chest: Fungus Shroud Armor

Wrist: Forest Stalker's Bracers

Hands: Gloves of Holy Might

Belt: Defiler's Leather Belt

Legs: Blackstorm Leggings

Feet: Defiler's Leather Boots

Finger: Blackstone Ring

Finger: Aquamarine Signet of the Tiger / Monkey

Trinket: Rune of the Guard Captain

Trinket: Inherited Insigina of the Horde

Weapon: Bloodrazor

Weapon: Doomforged...edge

Ranged: Epic (Don't remember the name of it)

This toon is a Troll, and if you think you could help me with any improvements please do so. And i'm also wondering what should my AP be for this kind of twink, and should i use two swords, two daggers, dagger and a sword, etc?. Thank you guys and hopefully will get to talk to you again. :)

if you're going hemo swords use thrash blade MH, doomforged straightedge OH (or since ur horde get one of the felbane weps and get 65 ap or a LK enchant for when ambushing or just overall AP boost)

make sure you have at least 40 hit to be capped on specials. blackstorm leggings are BiS but you need to give up a gathering prof and have LW. for your other get herbalism. for gloves use gauntlets of the sea or serpent skin i think those are BiS for horde. everything else looks pretty good.

Btw if you arent too high already i would roll an orc rogue for the racials, troll would not be the best choice.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=10697

edit: there's also a 1h sword and staff to choose from out of the quest rewards (dagger is best for rogue). they are all eligible for enchants requiring lvl 60 and below

A friend needs help with his Twink Priest...

My friend is making a 49 twink priest, and hes wondering what spec he should go in, and what gear / talents. If anyone could be kind enough to make a set / spec for him, that would be great. Him and I will be pvp'ing together. Thank you =)

if he wants to heal go disc. if he wants to dps i'd say shadow...but you can also dps as holy (or heal too i suppose). idk much about what gear they'd be wantin tho try and look if theirs any threads about it on here

Name: Zathiná

Class: Druid

Talent: Feral (main) & Boomkin (secondary)

Server: Maelstrom

Battlegroup: Rampage

I'm currently looking for a new realm + guild where I can do lots of BG's & skirmish with my druid twink.

Zathina said:
Name: Zathiná

Class: Druid

Talent: Feral (main) & Boomkin (secondary)

Server: Maelstrom

Battlegroup: Rampage

I'm currently looking for a new realm + guild where I can do lots of BG's & skirmish with my druid twink.

Battlegruop: Blackout.

at the moment we are working on getting wsg locked up again and alot of skirmishes still and plenty of people here =). 49twinks.com/onehomeeu

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGpBRhpTvVE]YouTube - WoW Emerald 49 twinks locked WSG and LBRS[/ame]

Hey!

Hi im new to Twink info. just wanted to introduce myself.

I have a mage twink lvl 49 (Youaremymeal) on draenor (just moved there).

And im working on making a Warrior same bracket.

Hello :)

Im new to twinkinfo, got introduced to the site by Zenny a week ago :D

Well, Ive had some twinks over the years :) started out in the 19bracket because i was facinated by all the rogues with glowing weapons : D

Later moved up to the 39bracket and have stayed there since. But because of the devastating patch ruining most of the twink activity, I cant play there anymore.

SO Im comming into your world, the 49bracket, with my beloved warrior Grommash! Im currently lvling and gearing him up for the challenge, and il transfer to the blackout BG when he is done :)

Welcome me with open arms when i arrive please : D

Users who are viewing this thread