EU+US Ways to hit high level mobs?

Players used to bandage people with aggro and that worked for Moonfang I think. Or heal if they could. Otherwise just keep attacking. Go ranged so you aren't in melee range. During the Thanksgiving festival one of the foods at the table still gave hit (at least the buff said so). Hit still exists, its just not shown and there's no way to increase it. Unless you find something old they haven't changed, like that.

@Crystalpall Not sure if its true but people are reporting boe epics off world bosses are scaling to character level. I've seen some screenshots and armories. Not sure if that's what OP is looking to do but figured you'd want to farm that haha

Holy
Shit
big if true...

Mind throwing in any armories / screens if you have them?

89 + 9 = 98, 98 is lowest Legion zone scale down too, dont hype 20's with 700 ilvl gear :^)

89 + 9 = 98, 98 is lowest Legion zone scale down too, dont hype 20's with 700 ilvl gear :^)

Rough Dynamite can be used to hit any mob, it has maybe a 50% hit chanse on a lvl 110 atm.
And then yeah bandaging higher levels is the main way to go, in addition if you don't have time to wait a minute every
time, you could use Minor Recombobulator to heal aswell if your a non healing class.

So the rumor here is people are incapable of looting skull mobs... But i've been able to loot a lot of the skull mobs i've killed on my lvl 19 hunter. some were level 48-49 some were level 30+ and some were lvl 68 elite, and more so yeah.. certain mobs are still lootable and so far there hasnt been a good reason why some mobs can be looted while most can't.
However i believe on the whole of The Broken Isles there must be atleast a few mobs which can be looted by a lvl 19.
And probably also a few that can drop BoE legion epics. So atm i have good hopes for being able to get BoE legion epics on my lvl 19.
But i dont have two accounts so i'm not sure how i can test it... Perhaps there is somebody who would like to join me in testing which mobs lowbies can loot? My lvl 19 hunter has many FP's on the broken isles already. Btw a good way to get around on a lvl 19 apart from FP's is to get the FP on the highest mountain bassicly in the center of the broken isles, and from there you can glider all over the place almost.

Anywayz let me know if people are interested in testing it.

So the rumor here is people are incapable of looting skull mobs... But i've been able to loot a lot of the skull mobs i've killed on my lvl 19 hunter. some were level 48-49 some were level 30+ and some were lvl 68 elite, and more so yeah.. certain mobs are still lootable and so far there hasnt been a good reason why some mobs can be looted while most can't.
Those mobs are exceptions rather than the rule. May I know which mobs exactly you've managed to loot? Name + location etc.

Those mobs are exceptions rather than the rule. May I know which mobs exactly you've managed to loot? Name + location etc.

Hello, I've been able to loot certain mobs in feralas, i don't quite remember which ones.. but im sure there were some ogres i could loot. Also i could loot Furbolgs in northern Felwood. About 35% of the times i would say.
Also all elites in Escape from Durnholde i could loot. And a few others which i don't rly remember.. But i'll pay closer attention and try to find out which mobs can be looted, and if there is something they all have in common. The most important thing right now.. is finding mobs in the Broken Isles which lvl 19s can loot.. So we can start to grind Epics there ^^

Also let me know if you find any other mobs which are lootable on lvl 19s,
Thx

Felwood
Also, a mate owns 3 necklace from the only Winterfall mob in Felwood which we also farmed

Users who are viewing this thread