US Waw Tawent vs Giddy up Painaid 2/21/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mazurati said:
u play the same video game and spend hours getting a meaningless title (see your sig) and tell other people to grow up?

Lolwut_verbose.jpg

Mazurati said:
u play the same video game and spend hours getting a meaningless title (see your sig) and tell other people to grow up?

Its got nothing to do with ingame hours, we all waste time playing with pixels, I'm talking about people not following the code of conduct and acting like douchebags on this forum.

Read the code of conduct, be constructive, be respectful, discuss and debate without personal attacks.

e.g.

Mazurati said:
your failure at simple comprehension doesn't surprise me.

Mazurati said:

Hours spent in game has nothing to do with how mature you are.

Doffe said:
Hours spent in game has nothing to do with how mature you are.

Actually it does.

Spending hours in a video game is counter productive to becoming a mature adult unless you are an old fuck like me and willing to admit, that no matter how old you get, there will still be a young part of you that loves video games.

I guess, i'll never be "fully" matured and use the time I put into video games into something more productive, but that's ok. That's me and I'm not judging anyone else who does EXCEPT the hypocrites.

I'm merely pointing out the fact that WE ALL PLAY THE SAME GAME HERE, and to tell someone to "grow up" sounds very hypocritical which is exactly the point I was trying to make.

Shouldn't have been too hard, but I guess so :rolleyes:

i say you're an idiot if you expect not to encounter all different types of people, considering there are 11 million of them (maybe more, you get the point) in the game.

dont get all mad'n'butthurt when you find them, what the hell did you expect

deal with them, and if its such a big deal, quit...its not that tough

Omgimarogue said:
i say you're an idiot if you expect not to encounter all different types of people, considering there are 11 million of them (maybe more, you get the point) in the game.

Did you work up a sweat posting that? ;)

Omgimarogue said:

I guess you're talking to Bigbullox since he's the one QQ about people not following codes of conduct.

Mazurati said:
I'm merely pointing out the fact that WE ALL PLAY THE SAME GAME HERE, and to tell someone to "grow up" sounds very hypocritical which is exactly the point I was trying to make.

I'm sure that the fact that me and my friend both play CoD means our maturity levels are at an equal level. There's no reason to assume that everyone plays video games at an equal casualty level (or otherwise), so there's no reason to assume that everyone playing this game also has no life, lives in basement, etc. It may be statistically accurate for people found in barrens or trade chat, but that doesn't normally apply to everyone, and there are lots of variations in the twink community.

in b4 you come up with another stupid "comeback" like 'lol ur scrub come 1v1 me s2pid'.

Pizza said:
Making assumptions will only get you in trouble.

What is this, a dictatorship or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread