US Waw Tawent vs Giddy up Painaid 2/21/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
First :cool:

And hopefully we can do regular (weekly or bi-weekly) matches there on afterwards.

Painaid said:
And hopefully we can do regular (weekly or bi-weekly) matches there on afterwards.

As far as I can tell Waw tawent likes to ONLY play high profile games every once in a while so they can FULLY prepare (ie 20-30 speed pots per member). They rarely put out less than their A team and they rely on cross Q's when they can't get full A team members (it's a true GUILD effort). Good for them though they keep their reputation as being a top guild in Ruin. Just make sure you don't cap on them or they will AFK.

Whatever the outcome of this "high profile" premade I Think if you can't get a group or YOUR GUILD MEMBERS together regularly how can you call yourself the best?

Grabco said:
As far as I can tell Waw tawent likes to ONLY play high profile games every once in a while so they can FULLY prepare (ie 20-30 speed pots per member). They rarely put out less than their A team and they rely on cross Q's when they can't get full A team members (it's a true GUILD effort). Good for them though they keep their reputation as being a top guild in Ruin. Just make sure you don't cap on them or they will AFK.

Whatever the outcome of this "high profile" premade I Think if you can't get a group or YOUR GUILD MEMBERS together regularly how can you call yourself the best?

If you beat the best, you are the best.

Is there any way of spectating the game?

Audiofreak said:
If you beat the best, you are the best.

Is there any way of spectating the game?

If you beat the best without YOUR guild memebers then you're the best? I'm sorry I just have a problem with guilds cross Q ing wins does anyone else? not only does it waste time but it's pure bushleague (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bush+league) if you want to be considered the best with your your own guild members. That is all.

Grabco said:

YOUR GUILD LEADER TOLD US YOU WOULDNT PLAY US WITHOUT SPEED POTS! PLUS OUR O USED 2 SPEED POTS AT MOST ROFL YOU'RE SO SHIT L2P KID YOU'RE LIKE 1K RATED ON MAINS JUST STFUROFL PLUS EITHER WAY WE "ARE" BETTER THAN YOUR GUILD! THE REASON WE AFK'D OUT OF THE PREMADE WITH YOUR GUILD IS BECAUSE OUR FC WAS HIGH AND DECIDED IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO AFK! ROFL CHECK WITH ONEIDSHITSTAIN ABOUT SPEED POTS BEFORE YOU TALK SHIT! BRO IF YOU'RE SAYING WE ARE BETTER WITH EZERON ON OUR D THATS FUNNY BECAUSE IM SURE EZERON CAN ADMIT DA IS BETTER THAN HIM CAUSE DA IS A HUGE NERD AT WOW. ROFL GOD IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW I JUST SMASHED MY LAPTOP AND IM STILL TYPING.

revenge of the tinks out.

DevinS said:
YOUR GUILD LEADER TOLD US YOU WOULDNT PLAY US WITHOUT SPEED POTS! PLUS OUR O USED 2 SPEED POTS AT MOST ROFL YOU'RE SO SHIT L2P KID YOU'RE LIKE 1K RATED ON MAINS JUST STFUROFL PLUS EITHER WAY WE "ARE" BETTER THAN YOUR GUILD! THE REASON WE AFK'D OUT OF THE PREMADE WITH YOUR GUILD IS BECAUSE OUR FC WAS HIGH AND DECIDED IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO AFK! ROFL CHECK WITH ONEIDSHITSTAIN ABOUT SPEED POTS BEFORE YOU TALK SHIT! BRO IF YOU'RE SAYING WE ARE BETTER WITH EZERON ON OUR D THATS FUNNY BECAUSE IM SURE EZERON CAN ADMIT DA IS BETTER THAN HIM CAUSE DA IS A HUGE NERD AT WOW. ROFL GOD IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW I JUST SMASHED MY LAPTOP AND IM STILL TYPING.

128730520580372146.jpg

DevinS said:

Hello Mr 60 posts maybe you should go back to the wow forums. We suggested speed pots because they can be used in clutch situations and conservatively but from what I heard your D was abusing them and your O used more than 2 (Hass used 1 in the vid and he wasn't even on the FC....ever). The more important point is I just don't understand why you cross Q'd I mean it's really pathetic, you may be one of the best premade guilds but you are only good once in a while.

Pro Tip: Put a full GUILD line up in or don't Q.

PS. noone cares about end game pvp here in a 10-19 thread. If I cared about endless gear grinding at max level I wouldn't be twinking.

Grabco said:
Hello Mr 60 posts maybe you should go back to the wow forums. We suggested speed pots because they can be used in clutch situations and conservatively but from what I heard your D was abusing them and your O used more than 2 (Hass used 1 in the vid and he wasn't even on the FC....ever). The more important point is I just don't understand why you cross Q'd I mean it's really pathetic, you may be one of the best premade guilds but you are only good once in a while.

Pro Tip: Put a full GUILD line up in or don't Q.

PS. noone cares about end game pvp here in a 10-19 thread. If I cared about endless gear grinding at max level I wouldn't be twinking.

DA flaked on us..... We didn't want to cross que. I don't think you understand that. We would rather play with a cross que then not play at all...................Do you have a brain!? Btw 60 posts? I'm sorry I don't stalk twink info like yourself. xD

If you want a true laugh Devin, go look at some of the threads he's started.

If someone from WT could relay the following to Hass, in the beginning of this vid (if he makes one) point out whos on GUP as well as whos on the WT side. Por favor

Grabco said:
If you beat the best without YOUR guild memebers then you're the best? I'm sorry I just have a problem with guilds cross Q ing wins does anyone else? not only does it waste time but it's pure bushleague (Urban Dictionary: bush league) if you want to be considered the best with your your own guild members. That is all.

haha yeah using one healer from a different guild because our shaman didnt show up was the reason you got 3-0d hahahahahahahahaha

you're mad, calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread