US Warsongs on Monday Nights!

Thoughts on pushing it to 9PM EST? Make it one hour earlier and make it more accessible to some on the EST side. Due to jobs or schooling a few cannot play for too long be it 1 or 3 games is all they are able to play during the night. But if we make it an hour earlier it won't hurt anyone on PST because that is still 6PM for them and even if that is too "early" for them, we still can have pop because we were able to push games at 9:45 pm EST last night. Let's give it a shot next Monday.

Thoughts on pushing it to 9PM EST? Make it one hour earlier and make it more accessible to some on the EST side. Due to jobs or schooling a few cannot play for too long be it 1 or 3 games is all they are able to play during the night. But if we make it an hour earlier it won't hurt anyone on PST because that is still 6PM for them and even if that is too "early" for them, we still can have pop because we were able to push games at 9:45 pm EST last night. Let's give it a shot next Monday.

i think we should poll it also should push to have games last a bit longer. tonight they died out rather quick

i think we should poll it also should push to have games last a bit longer. tonight they died out rather quick

How many games happened? Before the big boom of players coming in they averaged about 1-3 games whenever it was queue night. So if there is more than 4 then to me that is pretty good. I would love to strive for better and more games. But consider this, they have pushed for more game nights before but it just ended up not working out. This also happened in 39's, the games were popping a lot so people wanted to push for another night, yes they did but the games just died after a little while. We just need to take this with a grain of salt, one game day at a time, if it proceeds to be the active for a few more weeks then that is honestly a good time to consider a second day of queue night.

Also I am considering trying to start a tourney but I want to see how long we can stretch this activity before that is pushed. If anyone would want to join me in trying to run the tourney that would be awesome because I really do not want to even try without assistance because that is just too much for me. As I do not feel comfortable enough to run one alone.

Last edited:
How many games happened? Before the big boom of players coming in they averaged about 1-3 games whenever it was queue night. So if there is more than 4 then to me that is pretty good. I would love to strive for better and more games. But consider this

it was over 4 for sure but they seemed to just die instantly

it was over 4 for sure but they seemed to just die instantly

I didn't see much action but from what I saw it was just the fact of the tier 3 restoration abuser, the feral druid (Ko), and many many many different types of consumables. Enlighten me of other things that people had mentioned during the games as a complaint.

I didn't see much action but from what I saw it was just the fact of the tier 3 restoration abuser, the feral druid (Ko), and many many many different types of consumables. Enlighten me of other things that people had mentioned during the games as a complaint.

drums and perma ns guy were the only things i saw also alliance had much better teams all night

RIP this bracket dead cause of 2 druids, lovely.

If it's not the druids, it's the enhancement shamans, ww monks, BA warriors or rogues; someone is always "ruining" it for someone else, cant we all just play a class that everyone is comfortable with? Or better yet, eliminate any "OP" gear period. It's not like we're playing tvvinks, whose purpose is to obtain said gear. Hate the player, not the game? Or is it the other way around?

Edit: won't let me spell t VV i n k, dafuq? I'm not gay

Rogues are the best class in the bracket.

The games didn't pop because most 19's didn't queue 60's, I myself did not either. Most were playing 19's to help the bracket a lil seems how activity died.

Is this still alive im just wondering since gearing is becoming time consuming and take some gold. Ate people planning on queing still regularly on Mondays

Users who are viewing this thread