US Warsongs on Monday Nights!

7pm PST was found to be the best for the active community after multiple trials and errors (I think we were on the 4th Weekend que time that fell flat).

However, with the influx of players, we could try to figure out a better time or even day since the pool of players has changed so drastically.

7pm PST was found to be the best for the active community after multiple trials and errors (I think we were on the 4th Weekend que time that fell flat).

However, with the influx of players, we could try to figure out a better time or even day since the pool of players has changed so drastically.

^7pm PST Mondays has worked every week for the past 4-5 months. Trying to que on ANY OTHER DAY has resulted in 0 games.

Outside of complaining about the time that has a history of working, maybe add what times work for you? I mean, for some of you this is only your second week in the bracket... easy there cowboys.

^7pm PST Mondays has worked every week for the past 4-5 months. Trying to que on ANY OTHER DAY has resulted in 0 games.

Outside of complaining about the time that has a history of working, maybe add what times work for you? I mean, for some of you this is only your second week in the bracket... easy there cowboys.

7pm pst is very late. should poll for a new time

Id say anytime after 6 Central(7 Eastern) on mondays. We are keeping the same day but having earlier queue times. IDK but 7PST is usually when i hit the sack.
Those are just my thoughts though. I know these time wont work for everyone.

Last edited:
Id say anytime after 6 Central(7 Eastern) on mondays. We are keeping the same day but having earlier queue times. IDK but 7PST is usually when i hit the sack.
Those are just my thoughts though. I know these time wont work for everyone.

somewhere around 6-7 est would be great if we can get the numbers

besides the gy farming, consumables are also a problem to be held. This bracket it not big and it wont grow on its own. Mostly because it takes longer to make a character. It is new and while there is a dedicated few 10-15 ppl who will que no matter what, there is still that 10-15 ppl that are new, incoming players to the bracket. People who use hard-to-get consumables, like the barrage of grenade stuns and other engi items. On top of that, wisdom flasks that give 60 intel and other things im not mentioning. Yes, these things will allow ur character to make more of a difference. but at what cost, u are offsetting new players from staying in the bracket and u arnt really showcasing any sort of skill of ur own, just the item u are using or the bonus u have over the other players. I really think most players should keep this in mind if they want a bracket int he future.

Users who are viewing this thread