EU+US Warforged Ilvl 35 Gear in BGs

Rhaellia

Has Been
So after getting my full set I queued a BG.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Rhaellia/advanced

Outside of BGs
TmMWCWi.jpg

Inside of BGs (Ilvl 35 gear)
e8QLxwI.jpg

Inside BGs (Ilvl 25 non-warforged gear)
hJ7KATu.jpg

Thoughts? Suggestions? :eek:

You need to hit a certain item level to gain stats in bg, it will be hard to reach it as a 20 even with the invasion gear = same stats.

You need to hit a certain item level to gain stats in bg, it will be hard to reach it as a 20 even with the invasion gear = same stats.
That's essentially the point I'm making.

I thought the first break point for 20s was 34, but it must be 36. Even with AGM I won't beable to hit 36 (if I math'd right).

Blizzard is going to nerf the necklace and the rings, it's only a matter of time. They've already done so with the goggles.

If/when the get nerfed I doubt 20s, even paid ones will beable to push past even the first one, essentially making the warforged gear pointless (inside BGs). I thought it was worth sharing.

I thought the first break point for 20s was 34, but it must be 36. Even with AGM I won't beable to hit 36 (if I math'd right).

Blizzard is going to nerf the necklace and the rings, it's only a matter of time. They've already done so with the goggles.

If/when the get nerfed I doubt 20s, even paid ones will beable to push past even the first one, essentially making the warforged gear pointless (inside BGs). I thought it was worth sharing.
Special Snowflake Grandfathered Gear is never pointless, it just might not have all the uses some had hoped for. I mean correct me here, but isn't that one of the main driving factors for F2Ps, to see what all they can do/acquire/find/etc without paying Blizzard one damn dime of their money? Also, you say AGM, but surely with dual Fish Trinks you could hit the breakpoint, yes?

I'm fairly certain the cut off when I noticed stats increase in my hunter was 36. Now that I can't use the goggles and I don't have engineering to make other items, I'm struggling to get past ilvl 35 also. On the good side at least only a few will be able to increase their stats, so most Vets/F2P's will be on a decent level footing with the 29's other than abilities.
On this topic, I have noticed that my Vers went down a bit when I use the higher level chest. So I'm using higher level items with no stat increase but a Vers decrease. Anyone have any numbers to show whether it's better to get Vers gear or the invasion gear for PvP?

They didn't nerf goggles, they just gave you a 5% stat increase when wearing your respective armor type. They won't necessarily nerf rings and neck. And I think the breakpoint is higher up than 36

Special Snowflake Grandfathered Gear is never pointless, it just might not have all the uses some had hoped for. I mean correct me here, but isn't that one of the main driving factors for F2Ps, to see what all they can do/acquire/find/etc without paying Blizzard one damn dime of their money? Also, you say AGM, but surely with dual Fish Trinks you could hit the breakpoint, yes?
Totes :O

I agree 100%, it's cool to have but I think a lot of people are losing their minds over gear that might not even matter.

I did some more math and it seems like with a full Warforged ilvl 35 set and the 60 trinket and a fish trinket you should beable to hit 36. That's assuming it's the stat break point. I remember Lil did some pretty extensive testing but that was a bit ago, maybe things changed since.
I'm fairly certain the cut off when I noticed stats increase in my hunter was 36. Now that I can't use the goggles and I don't have engineering to make other items, I'm struggling to get past ilvl 35 also. On the good side at least only a few will be able to increase their stats, so most Vets/F2P's will be on a decent level footing with the 29's other than abilities.
Well, I'm gonna test on my paid toon and see if I can hit 36 and see if I get any stats :O

They didn't nerf goggles, they just gave you a 5% stat increase when wearing your respective armor type. They won't necessarily nerf rings and neck. And I think the breakpoint is higher up than 36
Why do you think it is they added that? Why do you think armor specialization exists in the first place? It's to keep classes wearing the armor type Blizzard intends them to wear.

It's a nerf, yo.

Why do you think it is they added that? Why do you think armor specialization exists in the first place? It's to keep classes wearing the armor type Blizzard intends them to wear.

It's a nerf, yo.
I seriously doubt they implemented the 5% bonus to keep a few hundred players from wearing some random goggles... It was probably to keep people from ninjalooting cloth gear on their monks etc. But anyway this change has nothing to do with our rings and necks?

I seriously doubt they implemented the 5% bonus to keep a few hundred players from wearing some random goggles... It was probably to keep people from ninjalooting cloth gear on their monks etc. But anyway this change has nothing to do with our rings and necks?
That could be the case, but for lower level players it's only implemented in BGs. That seems a bit odd to me.

As for the rings and neck it just seems inevitable that Blizzard will remove them. Someone on the forums was talking about it being a possibility once Legion hits (can't remember which thread). Of course we can't know but I wouldn't be surprised.

I did not receive any stats from having an ilvl of 36 on a level 20 in BGs.

So, currently paid 20s or vet 20s should be able to hit the first stat gain. But I don't think F2Ps have any chance, even with all ilvl 35 gear and two fish trinkets. The neck, rings, and cloak hold them back far too much.

I always find it ironic that folks here on XPoff and back on TI say that Blizz never cares about Twinks and doesn't change anything in WoW because of Twinks yet time after time after time items, Abilities, whole Classes, etc are NERFED within days/weeks of TWINKS using/abusing them.

Point is, Blizz absolutely cares about Twinks, in the fact that they get tired of whiny ass babies complaining non-stop about Twinks destroying them in BG's, or how it's unfair that some low Level Character has something they think we shouldn't so obviously that means Blizz should nerf us, etc.

That could be the case, but for lower level players it's only implemented in BGs. That seems a bit odd to me.

As for the rings and neck it just seems inevitable that Blizzard will remove them. Someone on the forums was talking about it being a possibility once Legion hits (can't remember which thread). Of course we can't know but I wouldn't be surprised.

I did not receive any stats from having an ilvl of 36 on a level 20 in BGs.

So, currently paid 20s or vet 20s should be able to hit the first stat gain. But I don't think F2Ps have any chance, even with all ilvl 35 gear and two fish trinkets. The neck, rings, and cloak hold them back far too much.
Dexa said that, and even though he might be correct, I wouldn't rely too much on his sources.
I just looked at my Horde level 20 and it has an ilvl of 46. And I have hardly worked on it at all during the invasions.
Can you link it?
I always find it ironic that folks here on XPoff and back on TI say that Blizz never cares about Twinks and doesn't change anything in WoW because of Twinks yet time after time after time items, Abilities, whole Classes, etc are NERFED within days/weeks of TWINKS using/abusing them.

Point is, Blizz absolutely cares about Twinks, in the fact that they get tired of whiny ass babies complaining non-stop about Twinks destroying them in BG's, or how it's unfair that some low Level Character has something they think we shouldn't so obviously that means Blizz should nerf us, etc.
They arent fixing stuff because twinks alone are abusing them, we're not the only group of players interested in bugs you know.

And that's excactly the point, they aren't doing stuff to us because they care about us, they care about the 99% other people playing the game, anf id we're a nuissance to them, they'll make changed that will affect twinks

Dexa said that, and even though he might be correct, I wouldn't rely too much on his sources.

Can you link it?

They arent fixing stuff because twinks alone are abusing them, we're not the only group of players interested in bugs you know.

And that's excactly the point, they aren't doing stuff to us because they care about us, they care about the 99% other people playing the game, anf id we're a nuissance to them, they'll make changed that will affect twinks

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Sweetsidney/advanced

Twinks have not "destroyed" anyone in a long time.
The only reason twinks do well now is because of the years of practice at playing at lower levels. Patches can't change that.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Sweetsidney/advanced

Twinks have not "destroyed" anyone in a long time.
The only reason twinks do well now is because of the years of practice at playing at lower levels. Patches can't change that.
Right, so as he said p2p 20's shouæd easily be able to get above 36.
Are you seing a stat increase in BG's with that ilvl?
FP2 here, without fishing trinkets I can easily hit 37 ilvl. Stop talking nonsense!
Are you able to notice a stat difference?

I mean correct me here, but isn't that one of the main driving factors for F2Ps, to see what all they can do/acquire/find/etc without paying Blizzard one damn dime of their money?

I think most F2Ps here only care about Battlegrounds at all. Getting whatever we can do/get/acquire is past era, sadly :(

Users who are viewing this thread