EU+US Warforged Gear

Snack

Salty
Has anyone in the 30-39 bracket actually received Warforged gear with higher ilvl than the normal invasion gear? I only have one 39 twink that I am casually farming on atm, but I havn't received a single useful Warforged piece. Just 4 pieces of Warforged with ilvl 43 which is 1 ilvl below the normal invasion gear.

Has anyone in the 30-39 bracket actually received Warforged gear with higher ilvl than the normal invasion gear? I only have one 39 twink that I am casually farming on atm, but I havn't received a single useful Warforged piece. Just 4 pieces of Warforged with ilvl 43 which is 1 ilvl below the normal invasion gear.

Yup, it exists. For some reason it's -1 and +9 for the two levels of warforged between at least 39 and 50.

Yup, it exists. For some reason it's -1 and +9 for the two levels of warforged between at least 39 and 50.
thank you! was actually hoping for a different asnwer so I wouldn't have to farm on that twink as well...

Yea i have had 53 wrists/boots/weapon on my paladin after a shitload of invasions. No luck on my rogue or priest though. Had way more gear on my 19's in a similar number of invasions.

Users who are viewing this thread