WARFORGED GEAR BUGGED! UPDATE - GM CONFIRMED

Do you have a link and or an article to support this claim?

I find it false seeing as when they added the ability to pay to turn your XPOff, I'm pretty sure that move was directed towards twinks, not to mention they dressed up the NPC's in BIS vanilla twink gear lol.

So, I think they support twinks to an extent but the way we'd like them to.

Mostly an observation from my 11-year personal experience with them.

I believe they have actually openly stated it once but i can't find the article right now.

Also here's my response to my GM ticket about this warforged issue.

http://imgur.com/a/5y5PV

Hi Finn, Thank you for contacting us and I will pass on these comments for you to the developers . They'll have a look at this situation for you .We have enough information for now . Hope you have a good day GM Naefelium

Just so everyone is aware, Warforged does not mean it will go 34. There are two stages to Warforge like at high levels. Meaning the Warforge 24s will only go to 29, IF they even correct this. This is a GM / Customer rep response, not a Dev...

My ticket got answered today, after posting him all 3 stages we can get ( normal , warforged, titanfored).
he answered with: I never saw this before, Looks wrong. You have any other Problems i can help you about?

:<

Can't find a post, but can almost certainly confirm that weapons do NOT Warforge due to my testing and the testing of 8 of my friends. We have opened around a combined 2000 boxes and were idiots that didn't write anything down. But not one of us got a single WF weapon. Cheers, guys. Should only have 8 items to farm not 9.

Someone PLEASE correct me if I am wrong and provide a screenshot.

Too lazy for screenshot... Warforged weapons are the only warforged 34 pieces I have on my rogue. I have 2x Eredar Splitter ilvl 34.

Will they have the same stats and the ones that currently have the ilvl boost?
IF they're going to update them, I doubt they will

I have several warforged items with lower itemlevel than my normal items. So I ticketed a GM who suggested I delete my cache, he was sure it was just a caching error. It fixed nothing, of course.

Keep reporting and mentioning as many character names that have the problem (if you open a ticket).

But it's better to report bugs every day.

Continuing to complain may result in them saying the bump only applies to lvl 100 gear making grinding useless and my gf gear again bis. Things don't always work out the way you'd like.

Continuing to complain may result in them saying the bump only applies to lvl 100 gear making grinding useless and my gf gear again bis. Things don't always work out the way you'd like.

Things might not work the way YOU like. You snooze you loose. Unless you can sweet-talk a gm into getting your a WFd item

Things might not work the way YOU like. You snooze you loose. Unless you can sweet-talk a gm into getting your a WFd item
Oh I've already mostly got the 10. So either way I win, unless you people make them nerf it so you leave them alone. In which case my GF gear and I win too.

Users who are viewing this thread