WARFORGED GEAR BUGGED! UPDATE - GM CONFIRMED

Can't find a post, but can almost certainly confirm that weapons do NOT Warforge due to my testing and the testing of 8 of my friends. We have opened around a combined 2000 boxes and were idiots that didn't write anything down. But not one of us got a single WF weapon. Cheers, guys. Should only have 8 items to farm not 9.

Someone PLEASE correct me if I am wrong and provide a screenshot.

Check my L10 lock armory in sig- I can provide a screenshot when I'm home from work. Level ten spawns ilvl 15 base gear, my Tforged weapon is ilvl 25- with DOUBLE the stats of the unforged weapons :)

Alright I think I finally have proof of what @artonkn was hypothesizing on one of the threads in regards to the Legion Invasion Gear actually Titanforging.

Literally who f'ing cares what others call it @Lyrarath it's no skin off your back and doesn't effect you in one damn way so give it up already and let ppl call shit w/e the fook they want to call it. Since you DON'T WORK FOR BLIZZ, you also don't know 100% for sure what it's called or not called so jump down from your high horse and join the rest of us farming the ever living shit out of these Invasions while it lasts.

Your post almost seems like a bitter concession.

Lyrarath might not be correct, but his theory is more logical than anything I've seen you put forward.

At the present time I think double warforged is a more suitable term. Just an opinion.

Last edited:
This is the response I received:

Hello there Finn!! Lady Nysgharyn here!! (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) I do hope you are well? With the Legion Chest they are working as intended. The gear you are getting is correct. There may be changes in the future, look to Blue Posts for updates. Take care Finn. Enjoy the Invasion. Nysgharyn... \m/-(Ò_ó)-\m/

I will be making a Thread on the Official Forums probably tomorrow night since I'm off Monday about Blizz continuing the Invasions, even in a part-time manner (like one Weekend/mo). Lets be real here, do you honestly think the Legion would build f'ing Spaceships and FLY ALL THE WAY HERE to Azeroth and just give up after 3 weeks? I'm going to suggest Blizz take away all the Invasion bonus items like the Illardi Camp Vendors and the Doomsayers + the FoS's, just leaving the Invasions themselves and the Gear (only) from Chests.

I'm sure it'll fall on deaf ears as it often does with Blizz but hopefully I can make enough sense to keep this Twink Gear train rolling ;)
That is just weird tbh, the prepatch invasions and events are something they've used for all their expacs, I don't see why they would change it.

This is the response I received:

Hello there Finn!! Lady Nysgharyn here!! (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) I do hope you are well? With the Legion Chest they are working as intended. The gear you are getting is correct. There may be changes in the future, look to Blue Posts for updates. Take care Finn. Enjoy the Invasion. Nysgharyn... \m/-(Ò_ó)-\m/

Thats a "its late and I cant be stuffed" answer if ever I saw one

The thing is though, I'm not the only one with this response, I just wanted to see it for myself.
And what do you know... i got it.

So, are we all saying every GM doesn't know shit? C'mon.. lol.
If we're all getting the same answer its very likely this will be fixed and it will be global, to every item within the system, not just future items.

If that were the case, then everyone's Mist Goggles would be GF'd and still BIS'd lol, so for those worried it won't effect their item, it will.

Yep all the GM are giving the same response.

WoWScrnShot_081916_124343.png

GMs don't know shit.

WoWScrnShot_081916_124343.png

Last edited:
you really shouldnt be comparing thunderforged and warforged from mop and wod with warforged and titanforged from legion. they might partially have the same name and similar properties, but they are ultimately different things. another example of same name but different things is the legion honor points which have nothing to do with old honor point currency.

focusing on legion warforged and titanforged, warforged can be +5 or +10 ilvl, and titanforged can be +15, +20, +25, +30, etc. ilvl. from this set of data, you can classify titanforged in 2 ways:
(1) they have +15 ilvl or higher,
(2) they proc 3 ilvl upgrades.

now invasion warforged are a bit different from legion warforged. at max level, they can be +10 or +20 ilvl. at lower levels they can be (as of now, before any fixes) +0 or +10 ilvl.
so at max level, they satisfy classification (1) for titanforged but not classification (2).
at lower levels, they do not satisfy either classification (1) or (2) for titanforged.

now its completely up to you how you want to interpret these classifications, as i came up with them myself and has nothing to do with what blizzard has in mind. but it seems to me that classification (2) might be used for invasion warforged gear, since there are no 3 procs of ilvl upgrades, there are no titanforged

@Pixel I wasn't necessarily wrong. Though I did word it in a way that would suggest that Warforged was gone and it was only Titanforged left, which is not what I meant to do. It was like 3 or so AM for me so I wasn't 100% careful >.>

Proof from post Pixel posted that I was correct on how gear rolls higher:
dsPR1aO.png

The last little bit on there also proves that it is not Titanforged because it has to roll +5 to at least +15, but the Invasion gear only rolls by +10's.

@Allybeboba I have called the gear either WF'd, or +0 +10 +20 depending on if it was 100 or a twink to people I have PM'd ingame.

@Syrayeda I intended to inform people that it is different than the old versions and gave a little bit of history to let people know how they changed over time. If Blizzard did it the way they did in MoP, we would not be having this "warforged and yes titanforged" debate at all as the name Warforge would have died after Warlords hit, and we would be onto our sixth "-forged" name rather than third.

@Pixel I wasn't necessarily wrong. Though I did word it in a way that would suggest that Warforged was gone and it was only Titanforged left, which is not what I meant to do. It was like 3 or so AM for me so I wasn't 100% careful >.>

dsPR1aO.png

The last little bit on there also proves that it is not Titanforged because it has to roll +5 to at least +15, but the Invasion gear only rolls by +10's.

@Allybeboba I have called the gear either WF'd, or +0 +10 +20 depending on if it was 100 or a twink to people I have PM'd ingame.

@Syrayeda I intended to inform people that it is different than the old versions and gave a little bit of history to let people know how they changed over time. If Blizzard did it the way they did in MoP, we would not be having this "warforged and yes titanforged" debate at all as the name Warforge would have died after Warlords hit, and we would be onto our sixth "-forged" name rather than third.
Nice info, titanforged is a wrong label. The invasion items seem to be under a unique system, where it's either 10+ or 20+? Like max 2 rolls and it's +10 each roll

dsPR1aO.png

Still doesn't explain why the current non-upgraded-stats Warforged versions of the Event gear are labeled as Warforged, does it?

It does not sadly, @Razien
But it is supposedly a bug that quite a few people in our community have gotten the same response from GM's. I don't trust GM's 100%, but I do believe that they are willing to change it to +5 and +10 instead of junkforged and warforged for us.

Pretty much @Snack

They will never change that "for us", Blizzard has openly stated they do *not* support twinks in any form or way, so changing something that would only benefit twinks is something i doubt they will ever do.

That said, of course i hope they will.

They will never change that "for us", Blizzard has openly stated they do *not* support twinks in any form or way, so changing something that would only benefit twinks is something i doubt they will ever do.

That said, of course i hope they will.
It's not just for twinks. Casual levelers are experiencing this as well

It's not just for twinks. Casual levelers are experiencing this as well

But they'll outlevel and replace the gear after this even VERY swiftly and the only people who will keep this gear for life are Twinks, so why bother changing the gear at all if it only affects twinks ^^?

But they'll outlevel and replace the gear after this even VERY swiftly and the only people who will keep this gear for life are Twinks, so why bother changing the gear at all if it only affects twinks ^^?
Well it's a bug in their coding, I would guess they would want to fix it

Blizzard has openly stated they do *not* support twinks in any form or way
Do you have a link and or an article to support this claim?

I find it false seeing as when they added the ability to pay to turn your XPOff, I'm pretty sure that move was directed towards twinks, not to mention they dressed up the NPC's in BIS vanilla twink gear lol.

So, I think they support twinks to an extent but the way we'd like them to.

Do you have a link and or an article to support this claim?

I find it false seeing as when they added the ability to pay to turn your XPOff, I'm pretty sure that move was directed towards twinks, not to mention they dressed up the NPC's in BIS vanilla twink gear lol.

So, I think they support twinks to an extent but the way we'd like them to.
They made it possible to turn xpoff and introduced exp in BG's to seperate twinks from levelers, to save the levelers from the unrelenting wrath of overpowered twinks back in Wrath.

They made it possible to turn xpoff and introduced exp in BG's to seperate twinks from levelers, to save the levelers from the unrelenting wrath of overpowered twinks back in Wrath.

Makes sense then :p forever favoring the little guys sighhh

Users who are viewing this thread