WARFORGED GEAR BUGGED! UPDATE - GM CONFIRMED

Can't find a post, but can almost certainly confirm that weapons do NOT Warforge due to my testing and the testing of 8 of my friends. We have opened around a combined 2000 boxes and were idiots that didn't write anything down. But not one of us got a single WF weapon. Cheers, guys. Should only have 8 items to farm not 9.

Someone PLEASE correct me if I am wrong and provide a screenshot.
For someone who claims to know it all, you obviously haven't been paying attention, there's MANY of us with WF Weapons, check my Lock if you'd like to see one lmao.

It is easy to believe that they do not due to Crystallized Fel already doing the work for you.

Do you have screenshots or any battle.net linkerinos?

Can't find a post, but can almost certainly confirm that weapons do NOT Warforge due to my testing and the testing of 8 of my friends. We have opened around a combined 2000 boxes and were idiots that didn't write anything down. But not one of us got a single WF weapon. Cheers, guys. Should only have 8 items to farm not 9.

You CAN get a warforged weapon :)

For the weapons, guess I was wrong. I haven't seen any drop and I've gotten 26 weapons across all chars >.<
Guess I just have trash luck for that RIP me.

I never claimed to know every last thing, just that the +20 proc is infact not Warforged.
Well I can relate on the luck, it took me several days of farming to just get what I have now haha. Good luck to you though!.

@DeLindsay you are one of the saltiest mother truckers I have ever met in the twinking community. And oh boy, trust me. I have played since classic and on a few dozen twink private servers (didn't start pservers til like a week after NWR closed ;/).

If you need sumthin to smooth out yer butt hole then use this..
I7CLqnS.png

Just rub it around a little bit, bud. It'll help with the rash.

@DeLindsay completely off topic, how do you get your character names with fancy colors :eek: I found a page on xpoff about coding and stuff but i cant remember where to go or where i found it LOL. I want to make my link to Hotpocket purple but idk how haha

Click your Name at the top, Click Preferences then chose what to set it to under the section "Use Display Styling For". Mine is that color due to being a Contributor.
Oh no, i meant in your signature, your character's names are Colored and when you click them they go to their amories.

Oh no, i meant in your signature, your character's names are Colored and when you click them they go to their amories.
You type whatever you want the Link to be, then Link it, THEN highlight the entire text and click the 4th icon from the top left (looks like a half filled circle) and choose color. If you hover your mouse over it the TT is 'Text Color'. If you chose the color BEFORE the Link the color won't stay, so have to do it after.

You type whatever you want the Link to be, then Link it, THEN highlight the entire text and click the 4th icon from the top left (looks like a half filled circle) and choose color. If you hover your mouse over it it's TT is 'Text Color'. If you chose the color BEFORE the Link the color won't stay, so have to do it after.
Tyvm sir! :)

@Hotpocketx I want that Wand as +10 ILvL sooo bad on all my Casters. Alas I may end up being stuck with the single Sword I have on my Lock. Out of over 540 Chests, that's the only Weapon I've had proc the +10 iLvL, although I've had about a dozen Junkforged Weapons lol.

@DeLindsay Yeah I'm hoping I get it as well, I have just the Junkforged wand atm haha. I'll be farming on my lock until either I get BiS in all slots or until the invasion is over. Lets hope I get all my 34 ilvl stuff before it's over :)

I will be making a Thread on the Official Forums probably tomorrow night since I'm off Monday about Blizz continuing the Invasions, even in a part-time manner (like one Weekend/mo). Lets be real here, do you honestly think the Legion would build f'ing Spaceships and FLY ALL THE WAY HERE to Azeroth and just give up after 3 weeks? I'm going to suggest Blizz take away all the Invasion bonus items like the Illardi Camp Vendors and the Doomsayers + the FoS's, just leaving the Invasions themselves and the Gear (only) from Chests.

I'm sure it'll fall on deaf ears as it often does with Blizz but hopefully I can make enough sense to keep this Twink Gear train rolling ;)

What, you mean the ilvl 35 weapons?

Users who are viewing this thread