WARFORGED GEAR BUGGED! UPDATE - GM CONFIRMED

Lines

Hey everyone :)
Been MIA for a bit, these invasion grinds have me losing my mind.
I wanted to post this yesterday but I was waiting on a confirmation from a GM to do so.

Anyway, let's get straight to it! I'm going to assume you're caught up on all information regarding Warforged items and the supposed "TITANFORGED" so I'll be talking as if you're in the loop.

I found it very strange that blizzard would add in Warforged items that didn't give any stats or increase in item level. It just didn't make any sense. Why have suppose upgraded items but the items actually don't do much else aside from the fancy tooltip.

So, I made a GM ticket in light of this to find out what's really going on.

Below attached is the email in which was given to me THIS MORNING, hence this is new news for some people.

I figured some might think this was easily written in a word document so I left the top ticket info from blizzard to help assure some people, not to mention being an administrator I'd hope that you would know I wouldn't put information out there that wasn't true.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TITAN FORGED

Essentially ANY item with a Warforged tooltip IS IN FACT the upgraded version.

What these means is.. All of us trying for that "TITANFORGED" gear are actually trying to get an in game item that is bugged.

Below is reassurance that blizzard is in fact aware of this issue and will be fixed in the near future.

Keep your Warforged gear even if it isn't that fancy item level piec as it may be upgraded in the near future.

However, to be safe it's probably best to keep trying for that fancy high item lvl pieces as we never know what blizzard may do or not do. In any case i have a strong belief that everything will scale how it's suppose to, but if that does it may just mean that the 34 item lvl (for 19's may just end up being 44) sighhh the never ending farm

2h6rtb7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So will all the warforged gear thats not actually increased in ilvl be updated to its new ilvl or will the current warforged items in game stay bugged?
They will be updated according to a few GM's.

Hey everyone :)
Been MIA for a bit, these invasion grinds have me losing my mind.
I wanted to post this yesterday but I was waiting on a confirmation from a GM to do so.

Anyway, let's get straight to it! I'm going to assume you're caught up on all information regarding Warforged items and the supposed "TITANFORGED" so I'll be talking as if you're in the loop.

I found it very strange that blizzard would add in Warforged items that didn't give any stats or increase in item level. It just didn't make any sense. Why have suppose upgraded items but the items actually don't do much else aside from the fancy tooltip.

So, I made a GM ticket in light of this to find out what's really going on.

Below attached is the email in which was given to me THIS MORNING, hence this is new news for some people.

I figured some might think this was easily written in a word document so I left the top ticket info from blizzard to help assure some people, not to mention being an administrator I'd hope that you would know I wouldn't put information out there that wasn't true.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TITAN FORGED

Essentially ANY item with a Warforged tooltip IS IN FACT the upgraded version.

What these means is.. All of us trying for that "TITANFORGED" gear are actually trying to get an in game item that is bugged.

Below is reassurance that blizzard is in fact aware of this issue and will be fixed in the near future.

Keep your Warforged gear even if it isn't that fancy item level piece.

This means I can relax knowing I don't have to farm for gear that is essentially mind numbing to obtain.

My suggestion would be to go for any piece that says Warforged and move on to another character of yours. Don't focus on trying to get "TITANFORGED" which isn't even real.

2h6rtb7.jpg

Thank you thank you. Thank you!

I once had a GM tell me that the Grand Staff of Jordan wasn't in the game.

So I take everything they say with a bit of salt.

Why :(...

-Claims to have been playing WoW since 2006(lmao at this point should've had a decade of knowledge stored in his mind on how the typical blizzard cockroaches work)
-Is also mod on a highly reuptable webiste

-Still believes GMs in mid 20161!@!111

LMAO BOR u ARE liek F2p mods that gave OuT guide author 4 making gnome punting guides and food guides on TI !!!! At least we dont have that anymore XD XD XD

I dont get it? Where did he say that TF is not meant to be for low lvl or that the warforged ilvl 24 will be the best to get when fixed? Since there clearly are three different sets at High Level why would it be different at low lvl? They probs gonna work on the bugged ilvl 24 warforged but that doesnt mean the ilvl 34 isnt the best to get in the end

The thing is though, I'm not the only one with this response, I just wanted to see it for myself.
And what do you know... i got it.

So, are we all saying every GM doesn't know shit? C'mon.. lol.
If we're all getting the same answer its very likely this will be fixed and it will be global, to every item within the system, not just future items.

If that were the case, then everyone's Mist Goggles would be GF'd and still BIS'd lol, so for those worried it won't effect their item, it will.

I'm really looking forward to see if they fix this. I've decided it's probably worthwhile to post my ticket reply here also.

Hi Nathan, I'm Kurasuyari, the game master who just got your ticket. Thanks for your patience while waiting for this reply.

So, I understand you got an inferior Warforged helmet. As a general thing, Warforged items should be superior, but there's stil an element of chance in item generation, which could conceivably cause a cruddy Warforged item to be generated. We're not able to swap out the loot that drops, but I am sending the details over to our Quality Assurance team, so that they can take a closer look and see if this is actually working as intended. If it does turn out to be a bug, we'll be able to get it fixed for the future.

as others have said, im just curious if ilvl 34 will turn into 44. i would like to stop farming for the better warforged, but if its still better then i cant stop

I`d say both sides have their merit, however I`d just conduct business as usual - hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Just keep your WF gear `round, doesnt hurt anyways.

I really would like to know where the claim "there is no TF" is coming from? Like am I missing something here?

Users who are viewing this thread