Warforge Averages

So what's the deal with WF, being the same as regular fel gear and then there is the WF that procs for like 10 Ilvls which is sweet, but seems like such a rare of a drop. So my question is, is there a bug with the WF showing the same stats as the regular gear drops or is that intended? It would seemed to me that the Regular WF should be a little better than the Regular stuff, no?

MooCow

So what's the deal with WF, being the same as regular fel gear and then there is the WF that procs for like 10 Ilvls which is sweet, but seems like such a rare of a drop. So my question is, is there a bug with the WF showing the same stats as the regular gear drops or is that intended? It would seemed to me that the Regular WF should be a little better than the Regular stuff, no?

MooCow

Supposedly WF is supposed to add 10 more item levels or something, but apparently it doesn't seem to work for lower levels. The only item level boost is from the Titanforged gear (aka the +10 ilvl Warforged). Right now, the only advantage regular WF has over normal fel gear is swag

New stats from about 6pm yesterday until right now on 6hrs sleep lol. This is from all (10) of my 10's, a 19/70/99 Twink, and a couple 100's I used to fly the 10's there now and again:
  • (154) Chests.
  • (10) +10 iLvL WF/Titanforged.
  • (14) Swag WF.

Last edited:
Supposedly WF is supposed to add 10 more item levels or something, but apparently it doesn't seem to work for lower levels. The only item level boost is from the Titanforged gear (aka the +10 ilvl Warforged). Right now, the only advantage regular WF has over normal fel gear is swag

Will they fixed this? I hope so? I don't know but sucks getting WF and its the same as the normal gear you already got. LOL. Thanks for the information. We can only hope, :)

MooCow

I'm 1/4. Manged to get the bracers ilvl 35 out of 4 WF items looted so far.

I'm not sure how your servers are, but I have a lot of really tough lvl 100 Horde trying to pick me off as a 20......... Usually it doesn't bother me too much but yesterday before the shutdown the Horde were just being really stupid and we missed dropping the last boss by like 5 secs. Stupid knobs caused me to miss out on a large crate.........

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest :p

Even MOAR Stats:
  • Chests Opened: 211
  • Titanforged (+10 iLvL): 13 = 6.2% loot chance.
  • Warforged (Swag only): 23 = 10.4% loot chance.
FML, with an observed ~6% drop rate for the Titanforged the last thing you want is to get an identical item when you haven't gotten everything yet... and that just happened >.<

Last edited:
Even MOAR Stats:
  • Chests Opened: 211
  • Titanforged (+10 iLvL): 13 = 6.2% loot chance.
  • Warforged (Swag only): 23 = 10.4% loot chance.
FML, with an observed ~6% drop rate for the Titanforged the last thing you want is to get an identical item when you haven't gotten everything yet... and that just happened >.<

I got two titanforge chest pieces in the same day on the same char lol

Users who are viewing this thread