Wandering Isle Stayers

I'm curious as to if there is a Discord or such to hang out in, I've been leveling on and off my Pandaren for a couple years now (He's almost level 60 now) and a discord to kill some boredom inbetween node farming would be awesome.

Node farming is too oldschool, Eastern Kingdoms Dailies are the new craze

Node farming is too oldschool, Eastern Kingdoms Dailies are the new craze
Hahah, now if I was able to get in on the EK farming thing, I'd probably do it, but the low level nodes nab me a pretty fair amount of gold on my server, so I don't mind doing it every now and again.

still not enough on eu to summon ppl out via dungen stone?

Heads up: my ghosts were returned to the Wandering Isle graveyard, alive, upon logging in today. Not sure what caused it. Maybe maintenance, maybe hotfix.
Just tried on my neutral, had no problems, maybe just bad luck? :/

EDIT: I just did my usual Gurubashi arena daily and I got an Honorable Medallion, that had NEVER happened before, so I have a trinket as a Neutral. o_O

Last edited:
Well with the brain-storming of Ralifoux we figured out how to make a 'Neutral Guild' with Neutral pandas in it.
There are Pro's and Con's to it. Spellpower <---- neutral panda in a guild.

Pro's
-Guild tabard
-Access to guild bank
-Access to guild tab (grayed out) through macro '/guildroster'
Con's
-No Guild Reputation bar
-No Mobile Guild Bank (requires friendly)
-Can't invite other neutrals, once the guild is formed

How did you make it?! :O
@Twinkit
You make a burner neutral and send him to a main city to get guild charter, have four neutrals sign it (or as many as you want). Pick a faction on that panda and go to that faction city (this is where you can get the rest of the signatures if you don't already have them.) Turn in the guild charter to create guild. The neutrals will be in the guild once its formed and can access the guild bank in either faction city. You can trade guild master by using (/guildleader ________) macro, but ally/horde/neutrals can't invite other neutrals to the guild once it's formed, Others (ally or horde) can invite members to the guild. You can have another neutral go opposite faction to have members from both side in guild. Sure this will get hot-fixed once it gets out.

Last edited:
Curious, as a Neutral can you be flagged for PvP, and if so does it become FFA... on you?
Only the Gurubashi arena you can get into any PvP, and like Twinkit mentioned, even on a PvP server if you've PvP flagged yourself via the portrait, you still cannot attack anyone, you CAN however heal both factions.

Sadly can't use GUMM-E, and can't access Jeeves either because the plans to make him are in Northrend and the part required need you to enter dungeons, so no mobile banks at all, even guild banks.
Still trying to think of what is possible for a Neutral to do, will keep updated, the guild idea was probably the best theorycrafting by far.

EDIT: Rereading the entire thread again, most of the things I had thought of has already been done, seems the only thing that wasn't tried was the guild thing, good to know there's a few things we haven't thought of trying! (Also MOLL-E CAN be used, I'm an idiot. lol)

EDIT EDIT: Made a Discord server if people are interested, it's not a Wandering Island Stayers one, just a general Neutral Discord for us to chill in, it does have a Wandering Island Stayers tab tho!
https://discord.gg/kKU59Eg

Last edited:
Was just wondering, what happens if you lvl as mage, with portals since no faction ?

Was just wondering, what happens if you lvl as mage, with portals since no faction ?
Only portal you'd get access to would be the Old Dalaran portal, which you can only get via AH or trading with someone else that has it, but as for main ports, nope you wouldn't be able to learn them.

Only portal you'd get access to would be the Old Dalaran portal, which you can only get via AH or trading with someone else that has it, but as for main ports, nope you wouldn't be able to learn them.

damn, blizz should up the trolling potential of this tbh ! ;P

So it turns out, we can indeed use the Hozen Peace Pipe for Pandaren Reps, only downside is the 7d CD, but hey, at least we can get some fancy tabards if we're truly dedicated.

EDIT: Reps gained are - Golden Lotus, Order of the Cloud Serpent, The August Celestials, The Klaxxi, and most interesting The Lorewalkers.

Last edited:
So it turns out, we can indeed use the Hozen Peace Pipe for Pandaren Reps, only downside is the 7d CD, but hey, at least we can get some fancy tabards if we're truly dedicated.

EDIT: Reps gained are - Golden Lotus, Order of the Cloud Serpent, The August Celestials, The Klaxxi, and most interesting The Lorewalkers.
how do ye get to pandaria in first place?

Looks like the Ancient teleport and portal to Dalaran have been hotfixed yesterday.
Literally worked the day before, now, nope.

We have a traitor among us :'(

Can anyone still use the scroll of recall? Or is it just my misfortune of it not doing anything twice in a row?
*shaking*

Users who are viewing this thread