Wandering Isle Stayers

Can you explain?
Twinkit is able to port anyone out regardless of level with a portal. I can summon people using a dungeon summoning stone. Summoning stones require party members to be at least level 15.

Twinkit is able to port anyone out regardless of level with a portal. I can summon people using a dungeon summoning stone. Summoning stones require party members to be at least level 15.

I still don't understand why is this Twinkit (I suppose it's an addon?) needed - and "able to port anyone out regardless of level with a portal" sounds overpowered, but I still don't know why it's needed.

If you're Neutral, are you friendly with both Horde and Ally, or are you hostile with both?

You are neutral to both. You can go into any capital city (Under City, Ironforge, Stormwind) in eastern kingdom without being attacked.

Last edited:
Just a few notes:
- RaF (from another neutral) works (same battle net account for both wow accounts works as well).
- Summoning from RaF works (naturally characters have to be in party meaning both needs to be neutral).
- Bonus XP works (naturally, 4 level difference limit and spatial limits apply as usual). This works for Pet Dailies for stayers, giving huge boost to pet dailies.
- EK Pet / Fishing/ Cooking dailies have Bonus XP as well, providing that you can teleport then summon both characters out. Love is in the air dailies also.

Edit:
- Granting levels to Veteran neutral also works (from Recruiter neutral, needs to be higher level to grant). But, be careful, it works until level 89 for recruiter. After level >=90 it can't grant levels anymore to veteran and RaF benefits no longer apply. It might change in future to level 100 but as of yesterday it stands at level 90.

Last edited:
Tried the ship to Northrend trick and it didn't seem to work. I indeed got teleported to the island, but the HS got set to Shang Xi Training Grounds.
Will try again with HS set in SW and test if it still works.
Did you get booted? If you move after the ship is frozen, you will get booted and reset. I stay on the ship until I get ported to the Isle, then immediately log out.

Quick question about wandering isle... if you learn fishing from visiting a major city, can you fish on the coasts of the isle or no?

Ok guys, we pretty much have trasportation covered. 41 for scroll of recall, get in touch with neutral mages if you wanna go out faster.

Now, what is the content?

I have close to 0 knowledge of current 110 content, and being locked to EK only we might be quite limited, but:

Can we enter dungeons? edit: we can't.
What reps can we possibly get?
What achievements are possible?
What is the BiS gear?

Discuss.

Last edited:
Hey there friends. Today I witnessed a neutral Pandaren doing the boat glitch to keep his hearth in SW, and afterwards the Northrend boat never returned. Lots of people ended up waiting for the boat, and the noises still came on time, but no boat to board.
I haven't confirmed this wasn't just a one-off, but I'd recommend not using the boat glitch any more, and just making sure to die before you log out instead, as this inconveniences other players and could lead to an investigation by GMs.

I'm curious as to if there is a Discord or such to hang out in, I've been leveling on and off my Pandaren for a couple years now (He's almost level 60 now) and a discord to kill some boredom inbetween node farming would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread