20-29 [VOD] 3v3 Forceful Cup Tournament

my bad i forgot how hard lowlvl pvp is for a second, btw i agree with the commentators, rly sick plays in this tournament like.. landing a trap, faking a cast.. holy shit
Why you so aggressive tho, I'm just making a statement. No need to insult.

chill kids, i also play lowlvl pvp thats why im on xp off (who could have guessed that), its just cringy to see threads like this / twinkcup where people overcomplicate simple things to circlejerk ;)

2,7k xp druid gets polyd without deep ;)
but keep on the salt guys

You do realize that at 29 the healing of rdruid is like 5% of what it is at end game? You don't get to just sit in bear form while your hots keep everyone alive. In 3s if you are ever caught in a bad position with displacer down you DO have to come out and spam heal or your teamates die. Sometimes getting that swiftmend and rejuv off before you get polied is the best route to take. If your dash is down then you're going to get polied.

Holy shit i love this, reminds me of the old days. But seriously all this ms and druid cant play in ms is invalid. Everyone knew at some point in the tournament, that they'd have a MS disadvantage. By entering the tournament means everyone accepted the MS factor and i went over this before we started the tourney.

People should of taken this into consideration and played a comp that can manage in situations with ms.

Point i'm getting at, people had the chance to play any comp they wanted within the rules. If people lose with a comp coz its not strongest then people can't go bitching later on about it, just shows how immature people get. Idiote and aoz i expect you guys being the bigger men instead of trying to prove you're superiority, especially with fancy. You know how he is, so i'll leave it at that.

Props on playing Rdruid but if you get salty over not coming first, no point trying to say you're the best. Next time just play the strongest comp and dominate so people don't get a chance to talk shit.

BTW, i dislike when people bring high end with tinks. They are both two completely different things and never should be associated with one another. People just need to prove their worth for what ever respective bracket they are in.

I know people might frown on the way i look at it, but it is what it is. Hope to see everyone in the next one. :D

P.S: For people that didn't know on the very last game, it was a roll to see who'd get the MS coz it was a uneven number and the roll landed to the AUS's favor. I wasn't the one who rolled, it was a third party member so it wasn't bias.

EDIT:

One thing i like to add, people that are saying "We just put a team together" is a shit excuse. Three quarter of teams just put a team together on the spur of the moment, with people they barley play with. People that are competitive and want to win, should put in the time and effort to perform on game day.
I made these "bigger men" look like children, they do not deserve this title. MS and COMP are no excuse for losing a tournament because you aren't using the rules to its potential.

You do realize that at 29 the healing of rdruid is like 5% of what it is at end game? You don't get to just sit in bear form while your hots keep everyone alive. In 3s if you are ever caught in a bad position with displacer down you DO have to come out and spam heal or your teamates die. Sometimes getting that swiftmend and rejuv off before you get polied is the best route to take. If your dash is down then you're going to get polied.
and in which universe is getting a full poly better than shifting midcast and start a new cast?

and in which universe is getting a full poly better than shifting midcast and start a new cast?

In the universe where if your dps drops to 66%, and you get kicked as a Rdruid, your dps simply dies.

As you can see in the video there, my hunt gets close to dying whilst me merely sitting a half poly (he had to pop all defensives, and even had to racial). See how they can just turn the game around like that? Had I gotten locked, I would've had to shapeshift poly casts when hunt was low, and avoid lock, all the while my hunt is dying to disc/mage/lock. It's a scary scenario for me. But I'm sure you're a beast 29 rdruid in 3s who could show us all how it's done.

p.s. Wizkid also made a good play, there. All credit to him. He knew when Rdruids could be pressured with poly casts, and was able to make it happen. Doesn't work all of the time, but he made it work that time.

Last edited:
In the universe where if your dps drops to 66%, and you get kicked as a Rdruid, your dps simply dies.

As you can see in the video there, my hunt gets close to dying whilst me merely sitting a half poly (he had to pop all defensives, and even had to racial). See how they can just turn the game around like that? Had I gotten locked, I would've had to shapeshift poly casts when hunt was low, and avoid lock, all the while my hunt is dying to disc/mage/lock. It's not really a win-win scenario for me. But I'm sure you're a beast 29 rdruid in 3s who could show us all how it's done.

p.s. Wizkid also made a good play, there. All credit to him. He knew when Rdruids could be pressured with poly casts, and was able to make it happen. Doesn't work all of the time, but he made it work that time.
1. teach your hunt how to play, you dont die as a hunt with posthaste in arena vs castercleaves while your heal is ccd
2. yes, if you get kicked and your mate cant find his disengage he can die, however whats the point of this statement? how does not shapeshifting polys prevent you from getting kicked?
3. why do you feel like a special snowflake for playing restod? ofc you dont have that stupid overheal like discs/rshamans but you have incredible burst and cc, especially vs that beastcleaveteam which made you so salty

1. teach your hunt how to play, you dont die as a hunt with posthaste in arena vs castercleaves while your heal is ccd
2. yes, if you get kicked and your mate cant find his disengage he can die, however whats the point of this statement? how does not shapeshifting polys prevent you from getting kicked?
3. why do you feel like a special snowflake for playing restod? ofc you dont have that stupid overheal like discs/rshamans but you have incredible burst and cc, especially vs that beastcleaveteam which made you so salty

jeeeeeezus christ. You're more lost than Fancy.

1. He still gets dropped below 50% after popping all his CDs (which is dangerous territory for a Rdruid to heal), but I was able to fake and he lived.

2. You clearly missed the point that Daddy was making when he said that Rdruids are unable to keep people up at 29 without basically regrowth spamming, versus attempting to wait to cast at 66% or so, where if you get kicked or anything, your dps gets dropped, and it's hard to pick them back up with just the tools you have at 29.

tl;dr The mage knew when I was susceptible to being polied. Most times I'm able to shapeshift it, but he happened to be in the right place at the right time, and capitalized off it. Good on him.

3. I mean, it's not so much that I'm saying I'm some kind of God for playing Rdruid at 29, it's the fact that most twinks like you, talk out of your ass and are willfully ignorant to the actual truth. But you know, I can just bite people, I can just shapeshift polies, I can just "cc" things. It's all really easy for me.

jeeeeeezus christ. You're more lost than Fancy.

1. He still gets dropped below 50% after popping all his CDs (which is dangerous territory for a Rdruid to heal), but I was able to fake and he lived.

2. You clearly missed the point that Daddy was making when he said that Rdruids are unable to keep people up at 29 without basically regrowth spamming, versus attempting to wait to cast at 66% or so, where if you get kicked or anything, your dps gets dropped, and it's hard to pick them back up with just the tools you have at 29.

tl;dr The mage knew when I was susceptible to being polied. Most times I'm able to shapeshift it, but he happened to be in the right place at the right time, and capitalized off it. Good on him.

3. I mean, it's not so much that I'm saying I'm some kind of God for playing Rdruid at 29, it's the fact that most tinks like you, talk out of your ass and are willfully ignorant to the actual truth. But you know, I can just bite people, I can just shapeshift polies, I can just "cc" things. It's all really easy for me.

1. disengage behind pillar/grave = fine
2. you dodge my point again
3. are you trolling ? i think youre trolling

I can act as a child because when I wish, I can manipulate people.
I think that's called "trolling". what transpired here was "embarrassing", but if you are devoid of embarrassment I can see how it's called "manipulation"

Lol what an idiot Madhombre is. He still doesn't get the fact that applying end game logic to 29s just doesn't work in most cases. Holy crap, I couldn't imagine ever being so lost. Maybe he's accusing me of trolling to throw me off into thinking that he's actually being genuine with his logic, and not actually trolling. Thanks for the laughs, hombre. You take the cake here. Fancy is officially Einstein.

"end game logic" ?
pillarhugging vs castercleaves works even better in lowlvl than at endgame
you pleb still couldnt answer why youd reather eat a full poly than shifting and casting again

are you actually that retarded or is this some shit like hidden camera?

Users who are viewing this thread