US @voc

dude the only thing rigging that game was u being so bad and not understanding the strengths of the classes you were playing with/how to play around rdruids weaknesses / playing around arcane mages weaknesses. btw its better to only be taking damage from ww while dragging him away from his healer than to sit in the open and take damage from priest ww and mage.

the only thing you trash accomplished here is keeping me on front page the real ones know what I was spitting is 100% facts

dude you played in a 3v3 and literally all 5 players you were playing iwth/against were laughing at u

dude the only thing rigging that game was u being so bad and not understanding the strengths of the classes you were playing with/how to play around rdruids weaknesses / playing around arcane mages weaknesses. btw its better to only be taking damage from ww while dragging him away from his healer than to sit in the open and take damage from priest ww and mage.
Just stop talking m8 ur only making your self look dumber at this point. I have accomplished in wsg 19s what you can't. You are not even close to me. You really don't deserve my attention. You are just another bad who thinks his endgame rating means something while having an IMMENSE number of games played..

Just stop talking m8 ur only making your self look dumber at this point. I have accomplished in wsg 19s what you can't. You are not even close to me. You really don't deserve my attention. You are just another bad who thinks his endgame rating means something while having an IMMENSE number of games played..
lets not bring up endgame and keep it to the level 20 3v3s in question. if u want to bring up endgame u know what i have to say and thats irrelevant to whats at hand

if reckful himself played 19s wsg with me and did better than me then i would care about his opinion but so far every endgame feg that came to twinks got shit on and now it's going to be other way around twink shits on endgame

if reckful himself played 19s wsg with me and did better than me then i would care about his opinion but so far every endgame feg that came to twinks got shit on and now it's going to be other way around twink shits on endgame
you realize reckful has been banned for 3 years and hasnt played (save for a few times on legion beta)

before u look at this/read put this on first to set mood

In legion i Q'd wsg on balance druid solo 95% of the time. I could have AFK'd every single time i was about to die and had 0 deaths, but i stick around for good fights. 80% of my wins were because i carried the match + had zero gy camping going on. I'm not invincible I know when to leave. If my team is being spawn trapped by sv hunters and discs and i have flag then half of those svs and discs decides to go tryhard mode and focus me ofc im going to afk. Didn't have premades and op enchants to carry me vs 500 health levelers like the gy camping heroes had in the past xpacs. All i had was myself. I have 82% win percentage on that druid. I'm #1 boomy in 19s by far. If you look closely, you will notice ZERO lvl 19 sv hunters inside top 5. If anyone reading this plays alli sv hunter actively in 10-19 legion, you are the definition of shit. Honorable kills shows how involved the dps classes are. A corresponding high k/d with hk/d means A.) Nonstop gy camping OR B.) Boss player who regularly carries games. You need to check yo selves before you disrespect me bc i can easily roll your class and show you how much better i can play it. I'm literally good enough to destroy this bracket, if I wanted to Q on a sv hunter with heals I would never die and other faction would never leave GY. That would be RIP to Qs for sure but I'm not a pos. My current goal is to become #1 endgame rogue world, the only thing that will slow me down is real life limiting the time I have to play. I choose to share my goals with you guis because i can, this constant negativity and trolling towards me is childish. I am labeled a "troll" by users on this forum, but the real trolls are them because they are either in denial of how much better of a player I am then they are, or they have such sad lives that it brings them some sort of satisfaction. Instead of this pointless back and forth talk we do, we need to come together and help the pvp aspect of lowbies grow. Only reason I'm going to endgame is because Q times have been too high recently on lowbies. I play for fun, and being as good as I possible can be is a big part of that fun.

View attachment 5832
Excellent post

Users who are viewing this thread