Veteran's Armory List (RETIRED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can add my monk in sig or here

Interesting to see how many peopel play 20 now. Almost makes me want to make one, especially since it's free.

Last edited:
Interesting to see how many peopel play 20 now. Almost makes me want to make one, especially since it's free.
I personally dont play it I just make a new char and gear it up now and then then dont touch it : )
or play it for a day and then get bored.
Shit bracket after all

Please excuse my absence in regards of this thread. I've gone back through the 2 months of requests and submitted your toons that weren't mimics of others and brought new class specs to the table on the list. If you are to submit a rogue, please take note that combat rogues are no longer being added. Assassination and Sub rogues on the other hand are. Please submit your toon with a spec that will be Permanently used. If you choose to main a different spec on that toon, please pm me. If I'm needing to constantly swap your toon without notice, it will be removed without warning. I have gone through the entire list removing leveled, changed specs, and inactive toons from the list. Once again, I apologies for the long absence from updating. I no longer receive notifications via email. I will do my best to keep checking this thread from now on! :)
Sincerely,
Resto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread