EU+US Versatility or Mastery?..

Valanyr

Grandfathered
Okay so I'm going to be an Unholy DK, I have all my plate gear ready, all I need is trinkets, neck and cloak. The question is..
If I had at least 10% leech and stacked versatility etc.. Versa ring, neck, enchants, gems etc... instead of mastery which would increase my shadow damage. However, if I only got around 10% leech and I stack Versatility which will increase damage and healing as well decrease damage taken. Which is more effective? Explain why :)

on a semi-off topic note... Out of all the specs for DK which one parses the highest? Or really out of all plates? been thinking about making a plate twink but have been second guessing it since I already have a BM hunter and Bal druid. I'm thinking my next move will be to make a twink that's superbly good for wpvp but idk of any that really stand out. That and of course attachment issues since my hunt is almost 850 and druid is almost 830 lol

Ah okay, i just didn't know if it'd be any different for twinks. I already have a blood/frost dk at 110 and it destroy as frost but i figured since twinking is a tad bit different on "who's top dog" that it would change it up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread