EU+US Vent Your Frustrations III

Guglielmo

Legend
On the old site we had this beautiful thread that i can't seem to find now, so here's a new one.

Let's all be salty together and vent some heat.

I'll start off with Blizzard fixing the latest bug (the one making f2p accounts into subscription active ones) one day too soon before i could get my fishing Salty Title...

Thinking I need to poop, but it's really just a fart.

On the old site we had this beautiful thread that i can't seem to find now, so here's a new one.

Let's all be salty together and vent some heat.

I'll start off with Blizzard fixing the latest bug (the one making f2p accounts into subscription active ones) one day too soon before i could get my fishing Salty Title...
I managed to get almost all guild heirlooms with this bug, but still missing a few of them, oh well, i wont be able to do a full holy pally :(, unless i manage to convince a GM to refund me some gold i left in the mailbox... or convince him to give me a free day of full account game time so i can recover this gold and items left in the mailbox...

Last edited:
I'm frustrated that I'm so bored with what there is to do in this game, yet love it so much and miss the way things were.

I want so badly to get back into it, but I log on and sit and type aimlessly.

I agree Moonkins are ridiculous both paid and trial accounts. They can just pop out of stealth and shoot a few of those lazers your way and a second later you are a goner

My most hated classes are Moonkins[just druids in general] and Priests. They are just, just so INVINCIBLE !
My spells barely tickle them but they see to hurt me tremendously and I cant heal myself or run away like they can

I am still in the process of getting my staff so maybe it gets better but I have a feeling it wont

I agree Moonkins are ridiculous both paid and trial accounts. They can just pop out of stealth and shoot a few of those lazers your way and a second later you are a goner

My most hated classes are Moonkins[just druids in general] and Priests. They are just, just so INVINCIBLE !
My spells barely tickle them but they see to hurt me tremendously and I cant heal myself or run away like they can

I am still in the process of getting my staff so maybe it gets better but I have a feeling it wont
It depends on what you are playing, really. But demo lock needs Ele force to actually do huge crowd damage by spreading DoTs.

Recluse
gif.gif

i cry everytime someone who plays vet arms, druid, disc etc whines about 29s.
like u Are basically just as op as the 29s With 3 spells more.

rip i do this myself lol

Users who are viewing this thread