EU+US Vanilla PvP Replica Gear Xmoggable on 59s

Sponsor

Achievement Hunting
Refer to this post for more info https://xpoff.com/threads/grand-marshal-replica-gear-xmogable-on-60s.68690/

This post is pretty self explanatory after seeing the Screenshot below but Knight-Lieutenant/Commander Replica gear is usable on your 58+ Twinks if you have it unlocked on the same class.

I played around a bit with my lvl 54 twink, levelled him to 58 (going 59 for Legion) to test out the Knight-Lieutenant Replica xmog armor.

It was a bit tricky to get it to work on my 58 priest, but I managed to get it transmogged.

wowscrnshot_071316_121121-jpg.4630

Here is the catch: there are TWO versions of Knight-Lieutenant/Commander Replica armor. There is a set that requires level 58, and a set that requires level 60 to use. I did the lazy method and bought random pieces available of Priest replica gear to complete a set on retail. I went onto PTR after copying my 100 priest and found that I was not able to mog everything on my 58 priest. On the PTRI went back to Netherstorm and purchased the remaining level 58 pieces. Now here comes the tricky part. From my first purchase, the level 60 version overrides the level 58 version; preventing me from being able to xmog it on my 58 priest EVEN though I did have the level 58.

The solution to that problem was simple: I deleted my copied 100 priest, went back to retail and vendored all my Knight-Lieutenant gear. Then I ONLY bought the level 58 replica gear. Copied him back to PTR and ta-dahhh. Profit as seen in the above screenie.

Now for those planning on doing this for their 59 twinks, I recommend you vendor all your current Knight-Lieutenant/Commander replica armor and re-purchase it by buying the level 58 version.

For the 60 twinks interested in this its pretty simple since everything works if you are level 60.

I hope this helps!

Eh, I thought you could transmog every obtainable gear that you have? I guess not? So will I be able to use endgame mogs on my twinks or nah? E.g. Challenge Mode transmogs etc. and things from 70's, 80's 90's and so forth on my 19's?
Or is it a special case with the listed mog that you are currently using?

@Sponsor

Eh, I thought you could transmog every obtainable gear that you have? I guess not? So will I be able to use endgame mogs on my twinks or nah? E.g. Challenge Mode transmogs etc. and things from 70's, 80's 90's and so forth on my 19's?
Or is it a special case with the listed mog that you are currently using?

@Sponsor

Like @Kageroo mentioned, xmog gear has character level requirements to "unlock" the appearance, so your low level twinks won't be able to use end game gear, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread