Username Color Rework!

Did you run out of colors or is it you guys don't really care about skirm master color. That color shouldn't be available as it is very bad looking for the fact the site is already brown everywhere, doesn't stand out any.
We felt that having same/similar hues for similar badges (in this case beige/brown for all the pvp related stuff) offers better recognition, and we also felt that winning the TC is more of a feat than getting the Skirmish Master in four brackets, so they ended up with the short end of the stick.
However, these were amongst the most debated changes, and it`s very possible that we might rescind our decision and change them yet again.

@Selaya what is criteria for mvp
Not nagging me, or anyone indeed about it. It`s an honor that is given, not taken.

We felt that having same/similar hues for similar badges (in this case beige/brown for all the pvp related stuff) offers better recognition, and we also felt that winning the TC is more of a feat than getting the Skirmish Master in four brackets, so they ended up with the short end of the stick.
However, these were amongst the most debated changes, and it`s very possible that we might rescind our decision and change them yet again.

Not nagging me, or anyone indeed about it. It`s an honor that is given, not taken.
Good explanation , not sure what's left on the color wheel but I know u guys must of liked skirmish master old color because yall gave it to the GF'd peeps.

I don't know what is worse. People complaining over titles or people complaining over the colors of said titles.
The administration really do have their hands full trying to please everyone. I think they are doing an excellent job!

@Trialmop I agree with the decision to take the color away from Skirmish (Grand) Master. Ultimately there were just too many colors based around titles that weren't particularly difficult to achieve. I don't particularly like earth tones for the PvP titles either, but they fit the color wheel theme quite well. The other admins and I can reconsider some of the color options if need be. Is there anything in particular you would like to see for Skirmish / Arena Master colors?

@Healium That's a fair point - it also references the Gurubashi Arena trinkets of the same names (Arena Master/Grandmaster), which is what it made ideal for our purposes. It invokes the arena theme (achieving X rating in all brackets) as well as the low level twink arena aspect. There are few options that would be as powerful at expressing what the achievement requires than those, I believe. But I'm open to alternatives.

@Trialmop I agree with the decision to take the color away from Skirmish (Grand) Master. Ultimately there were just too many colors based around titles that weren't particularly difficult to achieve. I don't particularly like earth tones for the PvP titles either, but they fit the color wheel theme quite well. The other admins and I can reconsider some of the color options if need be. Is there anything in particular you would like to see for Skirmish / Arena Master colors?

@Healium That's a fair point - it also references the Gurubashi Arena trinkets of the same names (Arena Master/Grandmaster), which is what it made ideal for our purposes. It invokes the arena theme (achieving X rating in all brackets) as well as the low level twink arena aspect. There are few options that would be as powerful at expressing what the achievement requires than those, I believe. But I'm open to alternatives.

Yes i must agree.
Would like a dark burgundy or Dark blue/greenish color maybe.

I will experiment a bit with dark burgundy, it`s stretching the coloring scheme by quite a bit, but would still be workable

Users who are viewing this thread