Username Color Rework!

Selaya

Hello Dears,

as per my previous thread we`ve finally finished reworking the Username Color system! Without further ado, may I present to you our new Username Colors!

Administrator (same as before)
Veteran (same as before)
Grandfathered
MVP
Contributor
Top Contributor (same as before)
Twink Cup Champion (same as before)
Twink Cup Arena Champion (same as before)
Arena Grand Master (2,200 all brackets)
Arena Master (2,000 all brackets)

To the careful observer: Yes, this does mean that the MVP system is making a return! It`s not quite ready just yet, so stay tuned for a future announcement!

<3, Sela

@Nocontest its pretty much being an active part of the community, competing in all typs of wargames/events/competiton and setting up these types of community events. Making guides, and pretty much just doing all this consistantly. At least thats my understand of mvp.

I believe mvp is site-related, rather than game-related, like making helpful posts on xpoff.

Aww damn I was hoping to get pink

The frog is me and the upcoming elder color name is the toy

Hello Dears,

as per my previous thread we`ve finally finished reworking the Username Color system! Without further ado, may I present to you our new Username Colors!

Administrator (same as before)
Veteran (same as before)
Grandfathered
MVP
Contributor
Top Contributor (same as before)
Twink Cup Champion (same as before)
Twink Cup Arena Champion (same as before)
Arena Grand Master (2,200 all brackets)
Arena Master (2,000 all brackets)

To the careful observer: Yes, this does mean that the MVP system is making a return! It`s not quite ready just yet, so stay tuned for a future announcement!

<3, Sela
No color for skirmish master or r1? :(

None for Skirmish (Grand) Masters. R1 will get a color, probably yellow, but that is TBD.

It`s 2,000 all brackets (the ones we care about anyways), I`d say that is a fair feat to achieve

It has the sound of fairness. But actually the title shouldn't be implemented in the twink bracket. It shouldn't have a relationship to the real one. To find a other great name cant be difficult

You took our good color for skirm master to give it to grandfather and gave us that shitty color?

Why is that even a color come on. You kept the 19s the same because they 19s. Stole skirm master color. lol

Users who are viewing this thread