EU+US [Updated] Armory List

Any chance 102s and 109s will be on this? (I've been having a blast making my 109 fury warrior for ipvp)
Listen to him, @Changzu. Read these wise words. Got it, @Changzu? Good. ;-)

@Winterly Arms and Fury are really strong atm in ipvp, don't wanna know what a fully geared 109 is capable of doing. Same goes for guardian tbh. Had a blast at 99 and now i'm leveling a new one for 109. Spreading AoE Bleeds and Moonfire is too much fun. :p

Any chance 102s and 109s will be on this? (I've been having a blast making my 109 fury warrior for ipvp)
Listen to him, @Changzu. Read these wise words. Got it, @Changzu? Good. ;-)
102's are listed for DH's, i'll update it to all classes. However 109's are not going to be listed because that's just not a twink, they use the same gear as 101's apart from a few items, and they aren't as good, not even close to a 101 therefore i see no reason to list them.

However 109's are not going to be listed because that's just not a twink, they use the same gear as 101's apart from a few items, and they aren't as good, not even close to a 101 therefore i see no reason to list them.
Those are iPVP twinks.

Those are iPVP twinks.
I know, I get that. But the amount of 109 "twinks" are really small. On this community there's like 3 109 twinks, if the demand was bigger I would consider it, but for now i'm going to leave them out.

I know, I get that. But the amount of 109 "twinks" are really small. On this community there's like 3 109 twinks, if the demand was bigger I would consider it, but for now i'm going to leave them out.
That's fine. It's already a lot of work what you are doing by keeping the values up to date.

Just my personal opinion here but I don't understand why someone would put a load of gold into a 109 twink. Why limit yourself to only ipvp when at 101/102 you also get the choice of pve/wpvp with very little loss in ipvp?

Do 109s even gain much over 101s in ipvp now that the 810 relics exist? Surely multi-armor classes have every slot filled with the same BoE's.

Just my personal opinion here but I don't understand why someone would put a load of gold into a 109 twink. Why limit yourself to only ipvp when at 101/102 you also get the choice of pve/wpvp with very little loss in ipvp?

Do 109s even gain much over 101s in ipvp now that the 810 relics exist? Surely multi-armor classes have every slot filled with the same BoE's.
Can't multi armor in bgs. You'll lose the 5% stat or whatever.

Hey, PVEer. There are people out there who enjoy ipvp and try to max that. :p

You have to wear your armor class in ipvp or the stat template screws you over.

Users who are viewing this thread