EU+US [Updated] Armory List

A small sidenote, is that its harder to get ilvl on cloth classes for example, i noticed u are highlighting high ilvls, but its virtually impossible to get for example 850 on a cloth class. i assume you have a good idea yourself whats a good ilvl for each class though, so ill leave it to you. just my thoughts ^^

This will be reviewed in the weekend when i'm adding the new armory's and making quick side-changes to the OP. Right now as mentioned the 840+ ilvls are highlighted because I think they deserve more " shine " because they spend more effort in their chars, however for clothies and such you're right. This will be looked into.

The problem however is, that a plate user using clothies might not be efficent but will still have higher ilevel while a person using plate only might even do more DPS, all armory's are going to be checked and judged on the ilvl of their BOE's they are using, to make things fair, it's also going to be adjusted to item level equiped, this because for example shamans have those 810 1h weapons to boost their avg ilvl, making things unfair too.

Rebalance coming soon(tm)!

This will be reviewed in the weekend when i'm adding the new armory's and making quick side-changes to the OP. Right now as mentioned the 840+ ilvls are highlighted because I think they deserve more " shine " because they spend more effort in their chars, however for clothies and such you're right. This will be looked into.

The problem however is, that a plate user using clothies might not be efficent but will still have higher ilevel while a person using plate only might even do more DPS, all armory's are going to be checked and judged on the ilvl of their BOE's they are using, to make things fair, it's also going to be adjusted to item level equiped, this because for example shamans have those 810 1h weapons to boost their avg ilvl, making things unfair too.

Rebalance coming soon(tm)!

I'd argue that your artifacts trait level is a far better judge of effort to character. BoE's are a crap shoot of what pops up on your auction house and how much gold you have. If you played during Warlords of Garrisons and came into this expansion with a few million gold then it takes very little effort to get high ilvl. I got bored while stuck in a hotel and started checking wowprogress on a lot of people, and the amount of 820+ ilvl people with level 7 or less artifacts baffled me. Just my two cents though.

I'd argue that your artifacts trait level is a far better judge of effort to character. BoE's are a crap shoot of what pops up on your auction house and how much gold you have. If you played during Warlords of Garrisons and came into this expansion with a few million gold then it takes very little effort to get high ilvl. I got bored while stuck in a hotel and started checking wowprogress on a lot of people, and the amount of 820+ ilvl people with level 7 or less artifacts baffled me. Just my two cents though.
You can't see people's artifact level so that wont point falls right into the water in the first place.

You can't see people's artifact level so that wont point falls right into the water in the first place.

You can see them on WoWProgress, or through an API pull. WoWprogress doesn't track all regions but for most of them its not that hard to look people up. Your Hunters artifact is level 18, your rogues is 11.

You can see them on WoWProgress, or through an API pull. WoWprogress doesn't track all regions but for most of them its not that hard to look people up. Your Hunters artifact is level 18, your rogues is 11.
I'm not going to bother pulling out APIs and check everyone's Artifact level for each character every time, not worth my time.
Only thing traits say is time/effort you put into farming, the armory is so people can see what gear people use, not on what the strongest artifact weapon is. Thanks for the reply though. ^^

You're mad because the people with gold want to chime in on the twinking game? im confused.. why so bitter?

You're mad because the people with gold want to chime in on the twinking game? im confused.. why so bitter?

Not mad at all, gear is clearly part of the game. The point being made was on "highlighting effort" which is what I put in bold in my original quote.

I offered my opinion that something that can be bought with RL money and requires RNJesus to have the drops available on the AH doesn't equate to effort. The whole context of my original statement was on "highlighting effort" Having ilvl's on an armory list is a good thing, I just personally disagree that your ilvl has anything to do with the amount of effort you put into the character.

Having a high artifact level is equally pointless without the gear to make use of it.

The armory has been updated!
It's now sorted by item level, and sorted by side. All classes have the alliance, and horde chars seperated and the top item level of each side has been marked.

The armory has been updated!
It's now sorted by item level, and sorted by side. All classes have the alliance, and horde chars seperated and the top item level of each side has been marked.

Damn. 843 and im still not worthy of the list of Pallies. Damn, i tried.

update on my twinks:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Duknargrash/simple
101 Surivial hunter-818 Kil'Jaden [US]
and:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Thugmansion/simple
101 Assassination rogue-801 Kil'Jaden [US]
Both chars has been added.
Your paladin has been added.
Added to the list.
So I have my boomy Grape who is rn 814 ilvl in bags, still trying to get some stuff like the trink, and some more socketed pieces. But for now can you add me on the roster pls? :D if u wanna add my btag it is Gummylol#1251
Added to the list.
My furthest along 101 twink is my fire mage Zniperfu.
Still AH hunting, hard on a server where base 835's go for about 50k.
Makes the titanforged/tert/slot go for about 200-400k.
:-\
Added to the list.
Added.

Another 91 Ret for the list :) Currently 841, working on relics atm, they're really bad otherwise id be atleast 845+

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Xfermonster/advanced
Added to the list. ^^
Added.
Here's my Elemental Shammy, 815 ilvl. Convinced my bf to get a twink too, so that should be fun :)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Infect/advanced
Armory does not exist.
What do I have to do to be in that list :p
I have added your armory, sorry for delay.
Damn. 843 and im still not worthy of the list of Pallies. Damn, i tried.
Was delayed a bit as I was busy, it has been added

Guys, would be six feather fan be recommended for a frost Mage ? Seen a few caster classes with it but no mages. Just curious. Currently running upgraded stone and eysu
Six Feather is recommended for any class, it works for all classes.

Users who are viewing this thread