Uh is trump gonna deport me

Here's a good quote I like from this website
"Donald Trump may not have paid federal income taxes for 20 years, but the undocumented immigrants he rails against certainly have, according to the head of a Latino civic engagement organization. ... Undocumented immigrants pay $12 billion of taxesevery single year. They pay their taxes."
Listen, what you fail to understand is having standards is good. Having double standards is just about twice as good.
MURICA.

Probably?
I know that I was skeptical, as I am with any party's election platform. I also did not vote for Trudeau's Liberals.
I'm just a layman, but it seems there is a lot of backlash against him for voting reforms and some other ideas that he campaigned on but never actually pushed for once elected.

I'm just a layman, but it seems there is a lot of backlash against him for voting reforms and some other ideas that he campaigned on but never actually pushed for once elected.

Pretty much. A lot of talk without results nearly a year into his term.
Voting reform was one of the key talking points during his campaign, aiming to move away from a first-past-the-post system and toward proportional representation. The Liberals have recently stated this will not happen in his first term (presuming he gets a second).

Pretty much. A lot of talk without results nearly a year into his term.
Voting reform was one of the key talking points during his campaign, aiming to move away from a first-past-the-post system and toward proportional representation. The Liberals have recently stated this will not happen in his first term (presuming he gets a second).
Sounds like something a party wouldn't want to follow through on once they're actually in power.

Users who are viewing this thread