Uh is trump gonna deport me

Did I just seriously read this? Your family came to America illegally. You do not deserve the right to live In any country you want illegally, nobody does. Mexico deports all its illegal aliens swiftly and aggressively and the united states is about to start doing the same. To be honest from what I have read here, you don't even deserve it, as evidenced by your you posting on xpoff about this and the fact your willing to break the law. Paying someone to marry you is illegal and may not even work, as immigration workers will likely see through this and investigate. They call up friends and family and will find out whats going on more then half the time. Not to mention its illegal and quite a dirty way to go about things. I suggest you be a man and go back to your home country and try and make that a better place. Your not needed in the united states. Also reality check, the DACA is executive action, it is currently on course to be thrown out by the supreme court, but most likely will be cancelled via trumps executive action before that. Obama abused executive action through both his terms unlike any president before him on such big issues. That will be a major stain on his legacy, circumventing the senate and congress, and the will of the people. Luckily the courts have shut down most of his shit and trump will do the rest day one. That's how executive action works, the next presidents executive action can cancel all previous ones. Trump does not support amnesty. Obama deported 1.5 million illegal aliens through his 8 years and trump will definitely deport a lot more then that. Oh and by the way mexico will pay for the wall, they might not write a check, but the states give mexico 30 billion dollars a year in aide. That aide will stop flowing and be diverted to the wall, as well a various trade tariffs and tolls on the border. So all I'm saying is man up and get out. To everyone who says its to expensive to deport illegal immigrants... Its 1000 times cheaper then keeping them in the country. They make up 10% of the prison population alone which cost millions of dollars. They take jobs that poor Americans could do and don't pay taxes. Don't give me any bullshit about americans not wanting to do those jobs, its not true. Every state without high numbers of aliens does their own hard labour. They cost 100 billion a year in unpaid medical bills that the tax payers and other patients have to pick up the slack on. They commit crimes at a higher rate then actual citizens. There are also a estimated 5 million illegals driving on the roads in their shitty cars, without insurance. That means they crash, you get hurt, your car gets fucked, you don't get reimbursed by anyone, illegal just runs away. This has happened to me btw, on my motorcycle, got hit by a car and have never received a single cent on something I purchased brand new. Also there is a lot more then 11 million illegal aliens in America, this number was made up, illegals don't fill out the trucking census ffs, nobody knows, but it is probably north of 20 million.

Sounds like a True American. Rambling, ignorant, and completely passionate about an issue they have no evidence to support. The truth is, illegal immigrants are about 3% of the population, and that's an estimate. They prove to be less of a burden on society, compared to the rest of America, who seem to have the all the free time in the world to ramble and bitch on forums about how Illegal Immigrants are literally the scourge of modern society. And generally, have about the same education level as the rest of America.

In terms of Education, it doesn't seem like the average American citizen takes education very seriously. It was estimated that about 90% of those who voted for Trump lacked education beyond a HS Diploma. I can't imagine how many of these people feel very strongly about illegal immigration, or still believe in creationism/don't believe climate change.

And, well, overall, I feel like Illegal Immigrants work harder than the average American, because, on average anyways, it seems like Americans are entitled, lazy, and ignorant peoples. My thoughts, anyhow.

And who cares if "many" immigrants enter legally and overstay their visa. That accounts for like 40-50%. What about that other 50-60%? Doesn't have to be 100% effective.

Did I just seriously read this? Your family came to America illegally. You do not deserve the right to live In any country you want illegally, nobody does. Mexico deports all its illegal aliens swiftly and aggressively and the united states is about to start doing the same. To be honest from what I have read here, you don't even deserve it, as evidenced by your you posting on xpoff about this and the fact your willing to break the law. Paying someone to marry you is illegal and may not even work, as immigration workers will likely see through this and investigate. They call up friends and family and will find out whats going on more then half the time. Not to mention its illegal and quite a dirty way to go about things. I suggest you be a man and go back to your home country and try and make that a better place. Your not needed in the united states. Also reality check, the DACA is executive action, it is currently on course to be thrown out by the supreme court, but most likely will be cancelled via trumps executive action before that. Obama abused executive action through both his terms unlike any president before him on such big issues. That will be a major stain on his legacy, circumventing the senate and congress, and the will of the people. Luckily the courts have shut down most of his shit and trump will do the rest day one. That's how executive action works, the next presidents executive action can cancel all previous ones. Trump does not support amnesty. Obama deported 1.5 million illegal aliens through his 8 years and trump will definitely deport a lot more then that. Oh and by the way mexico will pay for the wall, they might not write a check, but the states give mexico 30 billion dollars a year in aide. That aide will stop flowing and be diverted to the wall, as well a various trade tariffs and tolls on the border. So all I'm saying is man up and get out. To everyone who says its to expensive to deport illegal immigrants... Its 1000 times cheaper then keeping them in the country. They make up 10% of the prison population alone which cost millions of dollars. They take jobs that poor Americans could do and don't pay taxes. Don't give me any bullshit about americans not wanting to do those jobs, its not true. Every state without high numbers of aliens does their own hard labour. They cost 100 billion a year in unpaid medical bills that the tax payers and other patients have to pick up the slack on. They commit crimes at a higher rate then actual citizens. There are also a estimated 5 million illegals driving on the roads in their shitty cars, without insurance. That means they crash, you get hurt, your car gets fucked, you don't get reimbursed by anyone, illegal just runs away. This has happened to me btw, on my motorcycle, got hit by a car and have never received a single cent on something I purchased brand new. Also there is a lot more then 11 million illegal aliens in America, this number was made up, illegals don't fill out the trucking census ffs, nobody knows, but it is probably north of 20 million.

You seem to be fond of trump.
Didn't he dodge out on 20 years of paying feral taxes? And your here rambling on about how immigrants dont pay taxes.
But some inside news of my life. My parents pay taxes. As do many immigrants.

It just sounds to me like your a typical patriotic military conservative with a personal problem that is a motorcycle accident.
You can only have on opinion on what someone deserves. My opinion being, I do deserve this, you know as much about me as I do of you.

You definitely have the bias answer, in comparison to what everyone else answered. I'll go ahead and trust the people here that have more experience or knowledge of political science.

And some dumb info: Immigration workers always investigate. No one marries out of the blue. Its a lengthy process that takes some months. (some ex. I can draw out. Putting any Bills in other spousals name. Have multiple photos of them being together and of their marriage ceremony. etc. etc.) I even personally know some people who have done this. Other than that, i'll let everyone decide on what is moral

Turtle, I think I didn't understand your situation at the beginning, but from what I've seen from your other responses, you're not just illegally there but don't want to do anything to be worthy of staying there??
I think you should try the job thing if you still want to stay there, but be serious about it. You should have to earn your value there, you need to show your potential so that you can get someone to vouch for you through your work and lets you work for them.
I think it's terribly mediocre forcing yourself into a country that isn't yours and looking for the EASIEST way to be there

with that logic i might as well take a more easier way out

hand%20pills%20OD.jpg

Reactions: Fry
But, the US government offers avenues to become a US citizen for those who seek it by legal means. Many just choose not to go down that path for reasons unknown to me.

I'm not advocating for illegal immigration, I came here legally after all. I'm just against deporting illegals who have been in this country since they were a child and are more American than they are Mexican.

Sure, the US government offers avenues to become a US citizen, but only if you are wealthy (green card through investment of one million dollars or more) or extremely good in a certain field (green card through worker's visa). You can also get a green card through the lottery which is basically a 0.5% chance.

I'm not advocating for illegal immigration, I came here legally after all. I'm just against deporting illegals who have been in this country since they were a child and are more American than they are Mexican.

Sure, the US government offers avenues to become a US citizen, but only if you are wealthy (green card through investment of one million dollars or more) or extremely good in a certain field (green card through worker's visa). You can also get a green card through the lottery which is basically a 0.5% chance.

I linked a few .gov websites. It is the ill-informed that thinks an immigrant needs to be "wealthy" to become a US citizen. Over 650,000 people become U.S citizens each and every year. Immigration law practice is flourishing is many parts of the US. Many lawyers offer their services for free. All one has to do is look. But many either don't know how or just don't care. It is easier to blame someone else for their problems.

This subject is similar to people crying about student debt. There is BILLIONS of dollars of FREE money out there waiting for students. Much of it can be had simply by just writing an essay. I would bet my bottom dollar that many of these people whining and crying about their student debt were CBA to even try for a grant or a scholarship.

All I'm hearing from this forum is liberal bullshit about empathy and understanding, what's missing is personal responsibility and law and order. Everyone wake up and smell the roses, Trump won, not Clinton. I love how everyone is trying to suggest that the majority of trump voters are uneducated and therefore wrong. As if millions of illegal immigrants running rampant through the country is the best possible scenario... Reality is deporting them is the most economic and prosperous thing to do for AMERICANS. No other countries people matter. Democrats and even certain factions of republicans have been exploiting illegal immigrants for decades, albeit for different reasons. Look where that's gotten us. This cycle is not good for any parties involved and needs to be stopped asap. Man up, get out, you are not AMERICAN and your sucking resources illegally from a nation fighting to keep you out.
And, well, overall, I feel like Illegal Immigrants work harder than the average American, because, on average anyways, it seems like Americans are entitled, lazy, and ignorant peoples. My thoughts, anyhow.
This is such stupidity, illegals don't work harder then americans you moron. Most americans can barely feed and house themselves these days. They don't need illegals to compete with. Immigrants that come here legally are AMERICANS. The thing is there is a finite amount of space and only a finite rate and propensity for the culture and economy to absorb people without insane negative consequences. If illegals flood the country at will like they are doing right now they destroy that balance.

All I'm hearing from this forum is liberal bullshit about empathy and understanding, what's missing is personal responsibility and law and order. Everyone wake up and smell the roses, Trump won, not Clinton. I love how everyone is trying to suggest that the majority of trump voters are uneducated and therefore wrong. As if millions of illegal immigrants running rampant through the country is the best possible scenario... Reality is deporting them is the most economic and prosperous thing to do for AMERICANS. No other countries people matter. Democrats and even certain factions of republicans have been exploiting illegal immigrants for decades, albeit for different reasons. Look where that's gotten us. This cycle is not good for any parties involved and needs to be stopped asap. Man up, get out, you are not AMERICAN and your sucking resources illegally from a nation fighting to keep you out.
This is such stupidity, illegals don't work harder then americans you moron. Most americans can barely feed and house themselves these days. They don't need illegals to compete with. Immigrants that come here legally are AMERICANS. The thing is there is a finite amount of space and only a finite rate and propensity for the culture and economy to absorb people without insane negative consequences. If illegals flood the country at will like they are doing right now they destroy that balance.

That's great. Please tell me what jobs Americans compete with Illegals for. Mowing Lawns? Raking Lawns? Cleaning and Maintaining Lawns? For your next interview, try to single out the Illegal. Chances are, you're competing against other Americans, not illegals. Like I said, 3% of the US pop is Illegals, and that Americans are ignorant and stupidly zealous about issues they aren't fully educated about.

I linked a few .gov websites. It is the ill-informed that thinks an immigrant needs to be "wealthy" to become a US citizen. Over 650,000 people become U.S citizens each and every year. Immigration law practice is flourishing is many parts of the US. Many lawyers offer their services for free. All one has to do is look. But many either don't know how or just don't care. It is easier to blame someone else for their problems.

This subject is similar to people crying about student debt. There is BILLIONS of dollars of FREE money out there waiting for students. Much of it can be had simply by just writing an essay. I would bet my bottom dollar that many of these people whining and crying about their student debt were CBA to even try for a grant or a scholarship.

Not so easy.
http://www.openlawlab.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/IMmigration-Law-Comic-Terry-Colon-Reason.jpg

That's great. Please tell me what jobs Americans compete with Illegals for. Mowing Lawns? Raking Lawns? Cleaning and Maintaining Lawns? For your next interview, try to single out the Illegal. Chances are, you're competing against other Americans, not illegals. Like I said, 3% of the US pop is Illegals, and that Americans are ignorant and stupidly zealous about issues they aren't fully educated about.

Its called landscaping and its hard work, but a solid job. It involves everything from looking after large government and private contracts to small time sub divisions under construction. As if illegals are simply going door to with a rake... Contractors are the ones exploiting them by the thousands, once one contractor in a area starts it they all have to do it to compete. Its millions of jobs across the country shadily being given to illegal aliens, millions of jobs. That's one industry, don't forget about the construction industry, restaurant industry, meat processing and packaging, welding, farming, fishing, forestry, extraction, production, transporting and material moving, hotels and resorts, fuck it just keeps going, but these are all industry's increasingly being dominated by illegals aliens all the while the unemployment rate and those taking entitlements is and are getting fucked over. The economy has been shifting toward accommodating illegals while blue collar workers are told to suck it up and be more progressive while they hopelessly search for a new way to make a living. So I don't know what your on about, living in a fairy-tale land where the illegals operate in a economy that doesn't compete with the average joe, but for those of us in reality... Its different and we do have to compete with them, and its hard to compete with someone who gets paid in cash and dosnt have to pay taxes.

of all places, why are you asking this on a world of warcraft twinking forum?

As a legal migrant to the US, all I want to say is get off your high horse. Chances are you didn't do shit besides have the privilege of being born here. Don't act like you're somehow better than other people, cause I doubt you did anything noteworthy to contribute to society.

Fuck that, this is a country, there are laws and borders. As it stands he is suppose to be deported asap legally, all I advocate for, is for the laws to be upheld. Its called law and order. Illegal immigrants are destroying the country, for legal immigrants as well.

Yeah I'm still here lol and so are others that I know (some that even have minor criminal records)

Also working in the shadows is pretty bad way to go. You could get mistreated and underpaid. An immigrants life isn't all dark.
It's very easily to get a fake social security and you get one if you come here by legally buying overstay.
With that being said we do pay taxes when we use a fake social or an old one. We even file for tax returns

Here's a good quote I like from this website
"Donald Trump may not have paid federal income taxes for 20 years, but the undocumented immigrants he rails against certainly have, according to the head of a Latino civic engagement organization. ... Undocumented immigrants pay $12 billion of taxesevery single year. They pay their taxes."

Users who are viewing this thread