EU+US Twinkstats.com

Nocontest

Don't try to run. You'll only die tired!
Not sure if anyone else has this going on with there character. But when i bring up life time HKs on twinkstats it says i only have 76k, when in reality i have 95k HKs, so nearly 20k worth of HK stats not being figured in. So I'm not really sure how accurate this site really is, or if I'm the only person effected.

Yeah doesn't display my hpally in some of the statistic's now, even though it is well over the games played required, I think it's probably going through some technical difficulties but it was never a well maintained site to begin with.

Last edited:
I don't have the problem personally, but my friend doesn't have his update for him even when re-adding it or updating.

I've had problems in the past with website. I figure cause everyone having problems had weird symbols in their names.

Have you tried updating you toon? theres a button that says update next to every name if you havent

I have, no luck.

Since adding the arena ratings, It's become glitchy

I'm guessing something happened during that addition. Wish they would take it back out, there's another website already dedicated to arenas. With twinkstats being unreliable in stats, why even go there...

I have, no luck.

I'm guessing something happened during that addition. Wish they would take it back out, there's another website already dedicated to arenas. With twinkstats being unreliable in stats, why even go there...
Competiton probably, you'd want your site to be viewed above others.

its not a competition. i made twinkstats.com as a hobby, i dont use ads, i earn nothing, its just for my own fun. i know shamatix from xpoff here, and we have talked about me joining their team for merging ideas and just general stuff. i like this site alot so we could maybe integrate some of my code in here, so we dont need to be scattered across several domains.

anyway, about the issue OP has in this post, the "total HK" list is based on the total number HKs inside battlegrounds, not the total number "in and outside battlegrounds". its equal for all.

To avoid confusion i just changed the list name to "top battleground hk list".

I just added another list with the total HK numbers, It should populate all characters within a day or two. Unless you just press update, then it will be there right away.

BTW: If you guys find any bugs of any sort, just let me know, PM me

Last edited:
its not a competition. i made twinkstats.com as a hobby, i dont use ads, i earn nothing, its just for my own fun. i know shamatix from xpoff here, and we have talked about me joining their team for merging ideas and just general stuff. i like this site alot so we could maybe integrate some of my code in here, so we dont need to be scattered across several domains.

anyway, about the issue OP has in this post, the "total HK" list is based on the total number HKs inside battlegrounds, not the total number "in and outside battlegrounds". its equal for all.

To avoid confusion i just changed the list name to "top battleground hk list".

I just added another list with the total HK numbers, It should populate all characters within a day or two. Unless you just press update, then it will be there right away.

BTW: If you guys find any bugs of any sort, just let me know, PM me
Very exciting, this will be another big step in improving our website as an E-sports community hub.

Users who are viewing this thread