US Twink Spotlight: Fearthebuns

yw for humping mickey mouse and licking legolas

I have big idea for new twink spotlight very good very spicy very nice

The second installment of the Twink Spotlight! This time up is Fearthebuns aka Hunnybuns or HB! Known for his ambitious goals and terrible hair.

Previous twink spotlight; Mvq:

did u rly make that just caus u salty he called u out ? Or is there a deeper meaning to this ?
Soz i rarely keep up with the days-of-our-lives-19-drama so I might be missing the pun/point..

did u rly make that just caus u salty he called u out ? Or is there a deeper meaning to this ?
Soz i rarely keep up with the days-of-our-lives-19-drama so I might be missing the pun/point..
the fuck you mean he called me out? that was his reaction when so told him I was going to make this video

We made it because BUNS used to be someone I looked up to in the community, always positive ( asides telling art to die xxddddddddd ) but he was always positive and whether people like to admit it or not the best fc in the bracket and talented on most classes. Once again always positive and even though legion is dog a lot of new twinks etc are playing and pizza plays still ( new twinks would benefit his strum ) and he still has his old friends etc.
So the fact after we all got him to where he is ( or was since he's lost hella viewers ) he decided to dip on the bracket. Ofc is his choice I can't make him do anything and I still support him today, but really shows a lot about his opinion on 19s. This clip is meant to reflect when his stream was fun and his good moments and bad moments. Nothing to do with anything else ( from my perspective )

We made it because BUNS used to be someone I looked up to in the community, always positive ( asides telling art to die xxddddddddd ) but he was always positive and whether people like to admit it or not the best fc in the bracket and talented on most classes. Once again always positive and even though legion is dog a lot of new twinks etc are playing and pizza plays still ( new twinks would benefit his strum ) and he still has his old friends etc.
So the fact after we all got him to where he is ( or was since he's lost hella viewers ) he decided to dip on the bracket. Ofc is his choice I can't make him do anything and I still support him today, but really shows a lot about his opinion on 19s. This clip is meant to reflect when his stream was fun and his good moments and bad moments. Nothing to do with anything else ( from my perspective )
"we"

HB grew up and realized that 19s r 4 teh kidz, & ya'll got salty, got it.

Users who are viewing this thread