EU <Twink or RIOT> Recruitment (A) - Ravencrest

TwinkOrRiot

Grandfathered
What are we?
We are a 10 - 19s guild.
Twink or RIOT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where are we?
Ravencrest - Alliance / EU
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who are we and what's our goal?
We're newly formed guild and we're mainly looking for enthusiastic, active and experienced players.
The purpose of the guild is simple but experienced. We are a rapidly growing guild with over 150+ members right now and between 15-25 players online constant in between normal hours. The aim of the guild is to have fun and gather all twinks on to one server and to enjoy each others company.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Events
We plan on hosting weekly wargame events which will grow from 2v2 to eventually 5v5 and 10v10. We will do World PVP in guild groups and battle against the horde!

We're planning to pass out prices for the winners of the events.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funding
We will fund selected people that will show an effort and an actual interest in the bracket.

Contact / Join us
We're looking forward to meet new twinks ingame!
Basicbítch - xxSoL33txx#2603 (Guild Master)
Cirmax / Myrida - Draziz#2968 (Officer)
Schalood - Warrior#23473 (Officer)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5vFpaTQdA.jpg

There's a difference, they leave out of frustration due to they don't know how to play vs non legion twinks. Experience will gather the more games they play. Everyones /afk before , but if you think it's dodging idm sorting out a pleb vs you if you get 9 others ;)

We had a fun game last night, idk why u guys afk'd?

jokes on u, i got no friends

also, they won't get any experience from just stomping lvlers and leaving the second an actual team scores a flag

I'll volunteer to be one if needed

I didn't I couldn't carry on playing for some reason I had 4000 World MS. But never the less you and squidgy are great to play vs

Aw man that sucks, u took ur whole team with u when u afk'd and we 3-0 in 5 mins.

except it won't when they dodge every loss lmao
I think you have problem comprehending what others write, but don't worry this is a new guild I think the players in the guild will soon know that there's no point afking :)

There's always a win within a lost

anyway i see good potential in this guild, i'm sure zioni will make this happen. GL see u in the gulch.

hi i want to make a ravencrest twinker and join your guild????

wheres your armory link????

wat happen???

?

Users who are viewing this thread