US Triggered, KOS Rush-Kil'jaden

is Rush a Douchebag or is he cool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
by far the best comment ever, Jesus loves you man!!!

By far the best comment ever Rush. but just so you know what you are up against. I am a 10th degree white belt, in the light. I can take you to God's feet and pray for you in a way that will unleash a force of Angels to guard you like Michael himself was at your back. The awesomeness of the entire Body of Christ unified in Love will be on you so hard, even The Holy Spirit will touch you in a way that all that darkness you pride yourself in will drop and make you beg your maker for forgiveness. The entire network of Prayer warriors will open your soul to the Truth of the Love that you are so afraid of. All of your defenses and all of your walls and all of your mighty technology will NOT save you from the Power of the Love and mercy and forgiveness that God himself has in store for you so please bring your armies and your secret friends that hide in the darkness and show me your colors. The Community has spoken and you are found guilty by 2/3 and the rest is up to you, I just wanted to hear it from the Community if you are what you seem or worth another shot, You are coming from a position of weakness as you like to use weapons of hatred and destruction and I am coming from a position of defending the people that I Love that you so easily disrespect and treat like a simple pixel from behind your mighty station. PLEASE prove me wrong and show the community that you have the ability to change your ways and become the awesome person that you truly want to be, feared for your skill, not for your army of darkness with threats of douchebaggery. Change your emotes, I know you can, I myself was a "Joe Cool, look what I can emote" kinda player back in the days when I played alliance in BC too, until I realized that all it did was make me a target of despise and focused by everyone and respected by no one other than the others that shared my ignorance. when I see my enemy faction and I know they are gonna wreck me or I am gonna wreck them, I will still /love them because at the end of the day we are all part of the same family and here to have some fun BUT if you prefer to stay the way you are, that's entirely your freedom as it is my freedom to not roll a toon to come whisper you and read some stuff that would mean nothing if the next time I see you, you /spit on them again. What means something is action, and I know nothing about you except what you show me, if you want to be known differently, act differently and the love and respect will follow. The ball is in your court brother. With all my sincere Love and affection, Somfas! See ya in the field. <3 time to burn this thread, TY all for your input. KOS this wall of text

farnkconfused.

username player somfas is mistake username 'activate' signature for as it being post ?

I've never met Rush but I will tell you one thing, just ignore him, if he makes you angry then he wins.

There are alot of people on wow with huge egos that act really cocky (mostly twinks/pvpers), but at the same time, they are very sensitive, and if you beat them in a duel and don't rematch them, they will get triggered.

They also talk alot of shit, and if you outdo them in any type of way, they become outwardly mean and jealous, and try to knock you down. These type of people need to think that they are better than everyone else.

I've always found these players to have some sort of social problems. They are either too loud, mean or jealous.

Just ignore him and don't worry about it.

Users who are viewing this thread