US Triggered, KOS Rush-Kil'jaden

is Rush a Douchebag or is he cool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes, these 12 y/o autists who spam spit dont do that because their brains arent as developed as they should be, its all psychological warfare

ok

You kind of just have to learn how to decipher what he means. SaG's been developing a book to help out others

Oh no, I understand perfectly. I've had to deal with my fair amount of "propellor englando" over my internet days, if you catch my drift. I just want to know if he does actually write it himself. Seems like a lot of effort.

He constantly talks like it, and pretty damn quick too so it's probably all off the top of the head

How can a simple /spirt trigger you that much? On EU it was a common courtesy throughout MoP for f2p's to spit on 24's on their team / enemy team without knowing them or the HK farming SP's/hunters that spat 24/7.

Genuine question. Do you have some sort of translator (like Dolan translator), that you smack your post into, and out comes the above? Or do you write it yourself? Please, it's for science. I have to know.
;o
farnk not Dolan, farnk farnk. pls not smack farnk ._.

LOL, I still fucken love you all, I honestly didn't even expect anyone to reply at all but good, bad or ugly, ty for your input, I'm glad that there was some people that think he's cool, I was hoping to be proven wrong. I don't mind emotes it's just that one that triggers this scrubby Italian nerd, and that isn't an addon, that addon does random emotes not just spitting. Besides, I think I do have him ignored cause I haven't seen the emotes in a while because im sure I did the /ignore Rush-Kil'jaden a long time ago but it was a dear friend that told me about it and I will swim through the ocean naked to the south pole after crossing the deserts in Africa for a friend that I love. Just a heads up. Screw with me all day long but leave my friends alone or I'll post a nerdrage thread that shouldn'ta made it past the first day :) Haha, see ya in the Battlefield. <3. and again, I don't get bent when I lose so save that theory for your sister, some of the best games I've had were ones we lost. @@

LOL, I still fucken love you all, I honestly didn't even expect anyone to reply at all but good, bad or ugly, ty for your input, I'm glad that there was some people that think he's cool, I was hoping to be proven wrong. I don't mind emotes it's just that one that triggers this scrubby Italian nerd, and that isn't an addon, that addon does random emotes not just spitting. Besides, I think I do have him ignored cause I haven't seen the emotes in a while because im sure I did the /ignore Rush-Kil'jaden a long time ago but it was a dear friend that told me about it and I will swim through the ocean naked to the south pole after crossing the deserts in Africa for a friend that I love. Just a heads up. Screw with me all day long but leave my friends alone or I'll post a nerdrage thread that shouldn'ta made it past the first day :) Haha, see ya in the Battlefield. <3. and again, I don't get bent when I lose so save that theory for your sister, some of the best games I've had were ones we lost. @@

drama queen /ignore somfas

I love when the twink community has become so weak that they develop "KOS" because someone spit on them. Stop being a baby, and play the game. You wrote that entire paragraph dedicated to the guy, he probably feels pretty special. QQ more jfc

It is rare that I dislike someone, especially this much. I hope this is read as it is meant, I have come across many gifted and talented players and been beaten many times by great teams, and they still have my respect because they are pretty chill but there is one person that deserves a post to see how the community feels about him. He is skilled and good at his druid but he is (in my humble opinion) total trash as a person with his constant /spitting on people he doesn't even know. Today he got under my skin because he spit on Manic AKA Babybounce. Anyone that knows her knows she is a good-hearted giving soul and likes to have fun and would never post anything, she would brush it off and still play objectives. I HOWEVER will stand up for my friends, you can fk me all day but don't mess with one of my friends. To run around spitting on people you dont even know just because you have some skill and some friends that put up with you is so trashy imho. I know UBER skilled people, like Tgod that would put your skills to shame BUT he is so chill and humble it is amazing and he truly is a all-star. There are many others I could name but wont for the sake of making this a LONG thread. I just want to know the community's feelings and experiences with Rush-Kil'jaden. Maybe I'm wrong about him and he's really not a douchebag, maybe he just chews tobacco and likes to /sppit. PLEASE let me know if I am wrong and if this post gets ripped then so be it but if he is a douchebag and everyone hates him, please KOS and if you have him on your friends list , I'm sorry for your loss, that spot could be filled with a real human.

You sound like a cuck m8.

Reactions: big
Ty Solipsist :) you are correct. and I appreciate your input, and the funny thing is that everyone has their triggers, the ones that pretend they don't are the ones that usually come in here to comment as though they are joe cool, at least I know Im a scrub and that I have trigers, I should start a new thread and call it , "GET REAL AND LAY IT ON THE TABLE, WHAT TRIGGERS YOU?". I bet some people get triggered when other people play certain classes, hmmmm, maybe not but still lolololololol, oh wait, yeah, we all have our triggers don't we. What would trigger you enough to post a thread, what would it take, thinking someone's hacking, or glitching, or someone stealing your ironman achievement? tell me, don't be a pussy and act all macho, reveal your weaknesses, do it here I DARE YOU!!! OR,,,, call me stupid for revealing my weakness, I know I know, would Superman tell the world hes weak to Kryptonite? Silly Superman, of course not, CAUSE HES A PUSSY!! lol, bring it, flaunt it, show me your weaknesses, if you can....... <3

pls friends not toxic each other (((

He's a cool guy he used to fanboy me super hard, he even has a FC names Thotrankjuan dont know if he name changed anyways, one day i tryed to call him out for glitching the flag in bgs and he hated me ever since i dont know if he still hates me but im just putting my 2 cents in never had a problem with him besides that.

good to hear there is some good to him, I gotta respond to this one lol, Solipsist, you aren't emo at all are ya? lol, i think rage is an emotion, here was some fun in the BG with ya and ty for tellin me what a cuck is <3 and Farnk, I LOVE YOU MAN!! you truly seem like a genuine guy and I like you alot!! don't ever change. just an observation here on Solipsist. get some weed man, https://www.twitch.tv/somfas/v/112280893

He's alright (bruh is a sore loser though, and he knows this), despite some of the f.uckboy, or homosexual slurs he used to whisper me. Besides that, this thread was also a f.uckboy move, if the chick wasn't complaining, why are you? If you had beef with dude, you could've simply b-tagged bruh, and said your peace.

The fact that you got in your feelings over an emote is hilarious as f.uck though.

true enough Vince, I don't always use my nonreact filter very well but that is what makes me the emo lil bitch that I am, especially when it comes to my friends, that's how i roll in game and that's how i roll irl, it's amazing that I'm not in prison. <3 makes the world go round and I'll go round the world for people that steal my heart. Sorry you had to read this but at least ya got a laugh from it. Always laugh when ya can, it's cheap medicine. The fence I surround myself with consists not of steel and concrete but of friends and Love.

Users who are viewing this thread