US Triggered, KOS Rush-Kil'jaden

is Rush a Douchebag or is he cool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Somfas

Lover of life, pvp and consumables! ;)
It is rare that I dislike someone, especially this much. I hope this is read as it is meant, I have come across many gifted and talented players and been beaten many times by great teams, and they still have my respect because they are pretty chill but there is one person that deserves a post to see how the community feels about him. He is skilled and good at his druid but he is (in my humble opinion) total trash as a person with his constant /spitting on people he doesn't even know. Today he got under my skin because he spit on Manic AKA Babybounce. Anyone that knows her knows she is a good-hearted giving soul and likes to have fun and would never post anything, she would brush it off and still play objectives. I HOWEVER will stand up for my friends, you can fk me all day but don't mess with one of my friends. To run around spitting on people you dont even know just because you have some skill and some friends that put up with you is so trashy imho. I know UBER skilled people, like Tgod that would put your skills to shame BUT he is so chill and humble it is amazing and he truly is a all-star. There are many others I could name but wont for the sake of making this a LONG thread. I just want to know the community's feelings and experiences with Rush-Kil'jaden. Maybe I'm wrong about him and he's really not a douchebag, maybe he just chews tobacco and likes to /sppit. PLEASE let me know if I am wrong and if this post gets ripped then so be it but if he is a douchebag and everyone hates him, please KOS and if you have him on your friends list , I'm sorry for your loss, that spot could be filled with a real human.

Also, he likes to use fire hack to cheat when he sees real players on the other team. I never liked him since the first time i see him do that a long time ago. I bet he still does it to this day.

I don't play anymore so I have no idea who he is but if he /spits after killing you it's an addon, and it does that automatically however if he just spams spit then never mind.

He already was KoS since WoD for me lol
I'd go for him instead of the undergeared fc tagging along cuz he'll probably repick

lol ^

farnk saddened for because it is that farnk once calling player rush farnkfriend however though because it is that however for because player rush is very greatly toxic behaviour that now farnk is since for some time now farnk is no longer associated with player rush for because of player rush very toxic... farnk last saying for towards player rush is for that farnk hoping player rush is all well however farnk asking multiple time for player rush not being such toxic person with much drama however it that player rush continues toxic playing which farnk dislike also will not desire for being part of and farnk removed player rush from battle tag but asking he is okay through life it is that farnk wishes much the best for player rush but farnk cannot being play with player rush any longer.

farnk sad that player rush still toxic today (((

I think Rush is cool. I have known him for quite a while. He can sometimes get super pissed at specific people. I can understand this considering that I too hate certain people. It is rare that I dislike someone, especially this much. I hope this is read as it is meant, I have come across many gifted and talented players and been beaten many times by great teams, and they still have my respect because they are pretty chill but there is one person that deserves a post to see how the community feels about him. He is not skilled and not good at his hunter but he is (in my humble opinion) total trash as a person with his constant /bullshitting on people he doesn't even know. Today he got under my skin because he bullshitted on Rush AKA Rush. Anyone that knows him knows he is a good-hearted giving soul and likes to have fun and would never post anything, he would brush it off and still play objectives. I HOWEVER will stand up for my friends, you can fk me all day but don't mess with one of my friends. To run around bullshitting on people you dont even know just because you have no skill and no friends that don't put up with you is so trashy imho. I know UBER skilled people, like Rush that would put your skills to shame BUT he is so chill and humble it is amazing and he truly is a all-star. There are many others I could name but wont for the sake of making this a LONG thread. I just want to know the community's feelings and experiences with Somfas. Maybe I'm wrong about him and he's really really douchebag, maybe he just eats ass and likes to /bullshit. PLEASE let me know if I am wrong and if this post gets ripped then so be it but if he is a mega douchebag and everyone hates him, please KOS and if you have him on your friends list , I'm sorry for your loss, that spot could be filled with a real human AKA Rush.

To be fair. There isn't a person in this bracket that doesn't emote someone who they've seen on Xpoff. I don't think this specific situation called for a thread talking shit about Rush. It's not like he came horde and started whispering you telling you to kill yourself or quit the game.

farnk saddened for because it is that farnk once calling player rush farnkfriend however though because it is that however for because player rush is very greatly toxic behaviour that now farnk is since for some time now farnk is no longer associated with player rush for because of player rush very toxic... farnk last saying for towards player rush is for that farnk hoping player rush is all well however farnk asking multiple time for player rush not being such toxic person with much drama however it that player rush continues toxic playing which farnk dislike also will not desire for being part of and farnk removed player rush from battle tag but asking he is okay through life it is that farnk wishes much the best for player rush but farnk cannot being play with player rush any longer.

farnk sad that player rush still toxic today (((

Genuine question. Do you have some sort of translator (like Dolan translator), that you smack your post into, and out comes the above? Or do you write it yourself? Please, it's for science. I have to know.

Genuine question. Do you have some sort of translator (like Dolan translator), that you smack your post into, and out comes the above? Or do you write it yourself? Please, it's for science. I have to know.
You kind of just have to learn how to decipher what he means. SaG's been developing a book to help out others

Rush is a cool guy,kind hearted, i know him. some people have different opinion on him, cause you never even done more than 1 bg with him. he emote ppl, but those are targetted players(mostly those who exploits and abuse them) other than that, he likes most players Horde or Alliance

To be friend in this game, it goes like this, "You cool with me, i'm cool with you, do some dumb shit and i'm ducking done you"

If i made a post for every person who behaved like a spastic in the twink community..

edit: but seriously, take this post down. Just add rush to ignore and move on.

Today he got under my skin because he spit on Manic AKA Babybounce. Anyone that knows her knows she is a good-hearted giving soul and likes to have fun and would never post anything, she would brush it off and still play objectives.
tiptiptiptiptiptiptiptiptiptip

DRAMA BOIS ITS BEEN SO LONG, ps I hope this thread lets you stick it in her butt!

To be fair. There isn't a person in this bracket that doesn't emote someone who they've seen on Xpoff. I don't think this specific situation called for a thread talking shit about Rush. It's not like he came horde and started whispering you telling you to kill yourself or quit the game.

Did not come horde and not sure if rush (my opinion he was in stream)was there but some of his group went out of there way to jump in somfas twitch make comments ,were quoting rush comments to say to somfas and and were for sure stream sniping

This thread is just proof that spitting and laughing at people have always been effective strategies, same with trash talk. The next time you see Rush you'll find yourself failing to complete objectives and losing games just to chase him around. Stop being mentally weak.

He sees the light.

I used strat this effectively for years on TI in the 20-24 bracket.

Users who are viewing this thread