• Save

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Saxxon

Votes: 67 61.5%
  • Unbearable(Fancy)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since Ive been back to 19s the last few weeks, I think the only ones Ive seen on that list are Sax, Ham, and Save.

I felt obligated to post in this thread. Id like to thank each and every person who voted for me, today's really been a special day and I'm blessed every second to be graced by the lovely twinks on this forum (EU+US). You're all the reason I still twink to this day and continue to push my twinking abilities to the next level. Thank you all so much for the opportunity to be a two time rogue champ and a two time grand poll champion. Couldn't be happier.

serious question, i've never seen anyone been homophobic? is it a long standing thing or?

Put it this way, if you've seen the things I've seen, you'd be saying the same thing.

Tbh iggy is insanely under rated and probably the 2nd best rogue. I've never played in a game with iggy where he hasn't been objective.

I will be busy and not have internet access for the next 3-4 days. But I promise I will finish this poll series. Stay tuned.

if saves rogue was NE w/ agm... wish id like be able to see that comparison of game play/preformance.... hard to match up to NE w/ agm if you're anything else, doesn't matter if its belf, worgen, panda... even under all those races BEST scenarios for their racials to be used...

still aint able to be op like nelf, base speed is something else on rogue in particular; combined with meld n the other little things it gets (1%haste/1% crit, 5% faster stealth movement) insane

its a shame that horde is the dominant premade faction because nelf rogue is leaps(goblin is second) and bounds ahead of any other race for rogue. the fact u have all those other benefits even when ur racial is on CD makes nelf the BEST!!

Last edited by a moderator:
its a shame that horde is the dominant premade faction because nelf rogue is leaps(goblin is second) and bounds ahead of any other race for rogue. the fact u have all those other benefits even when ur racial is on CD makes nelf the BEST!!

jk gnome

Worgen for sprint tho?

exactly, exactly wat ive been tellin ppl. aND YEa, goblin is for sure amazing too, prolly best race for A LOT of things, i love it so much on priest more than anything else so far

Worgen for sprint tho?

naw see like he said, even when racial is on cd; nelf is still best. 122% speed nonstop is better than 120% and 10sec darkflight on cooldown so if they use cc to counter your racial then you're one slow poke waddling-ass defenseless son of a bitch after that, which a nelf rogue will b too but doesn't have a specific time to counter the movement speed like a worgen. not a pretty sight and can force you to only want to que with a disc forever, nelf with a agm can work rly good with larger variety, unlike most the other racials (by work i mean rape, against good teams/players/comps cuz its pretty hard to measure up with feral/warrior/rsham teams nonstop if u dont have AGM and a shadowmeld to secure a ''vanish'' to have a guaranteed second round stealth opener

goblin nelf belf & hell; even orc(highest burst opener output) and human(agm+bm and upcoming new trinkets, highest consistant dmg cuz of base versatility) are probably all stronger than worgen :(... darkflight just rarely works out as someone has intentions for when rolling a worgen, excluding FC's & WSG when using it in stealth to chase; but swift pots maynnnnn....kinda ruins what worgen brings to the table(with exclusion of druid FCs) unless they still stack for a insanely fast sprint(darkflight+swiftpot) like they used to, even then swift potting on its own w/ other racials is better in long run/more circumstances..

at least worgens will always have a place in 19s, fc druids/fc in general, kinda sucks they cant be a better experience where u dont feel disadvantaged as a worgen dps tho

naw see like he said, even when racial is on cd; nelf is still best. 122% speed nonstop is better than 120% and 10sec darkflight on cooldown so if they use cc to counter your racial then you're one slow poke waddling-ass defenseless son of a bitch after that, not a pretty sight and basically forces you to que with a disc only & forever, nelf with a agm can work with other stuff though, unlike most the other racials (by work i mean rape, against good teams/players/comps cuz its pretty hard to if u dont have AGM and a shadowmeld to secure a vanish to have a guaranteed second round stealth opener

goblin nelf belf & hell; even orc(highest burst opener output) and human(agm+bm and upcoming new trinkets, highest consistant dmg cuz of base versatility) are probably all stronger than worgen :(... darkflight just rarely works out as someone will roll a worgen to use it for, excluding FC's & WSG when using it in stealth to chase; but swift pots maynnnnn....kinda ruins what worgen brings to the table unless they still stack for a insanely fast sprint(darkflight+swiftpot) like they used to, but even then swift potting on its own w/ other racials is better..

at least worgens will always have a place in 19s, fc druids/fc in general, kinda sucks they cant be a better experience where u dont feel disadvantaged as a worgen dps tho
I meant for wargame purposes, since everyone is rolling with hunt + rogue on D, darkflight can be quite useful for a chance to catch those damn druids no?

naw see like he said, even when racial is on cd; nelf is still best. 122% speed nonstop is better than 120% and 10sec darkflight on cooldown
?? What maths do you do to state things like that? I don't know the reason why Worgen wouldn't be the best race in WSG when playing objective (besides their look...)

Users who are viewing this thread