• Mocha

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Myrm

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Silk

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol. He called my guildmate more than "bad". "Bad" is a glaring understatement. And don't try to single me out as defending my guildmates. Ive seen him go off on terrible rants to multiple players outside of my guildover petty mistakes, and thats only what I've seen (I can only imagine the shit he's whined about in other games). Its a fucking pug, get over it. And i should expect my guildmates to be making mistakes, considering half of them are new to the bracket through GG 19. It's part of the game. To both you and alley: this is a "Top" player in the bracket poll, not a "most skilled player in warsong gulch" poll. And last I checked polls are based on opinion. In my opinion, the "Top" player in the bracket is not one who displays the childish, venomous attitude characteristic of Hojington. Cheers.

These "small" mistakes u speak of almost cost us a certain 3-0 game to become a 1-1 loss, and the players I call out usually are the old guys that I have seen for years do the same shit over and over, I can usually tell when there is a newface and I will always help em out if need be, hey i tell people to get some enchants before queuing every single bg.
The true toxic player here is you, going afk midgames for 33% of gametime on the regular. Just having you take up a healer spot is concern enough when you actually play 100%, anything less is like having a nontwink on your team.

I call bad players out in the gulch on a regular, people who continue to make the same things over and over that does not work usually hear it from me. I always go for the victory in the gulch and I constantly try to relay information in bg chat as the game plays out.

I never continue it after the game tho and I always go into the next game with an open mind and keep playing to assist the team no matter who's apart of it, be it a bad player that constantly make bad mistakes or a good player that rarely make mistakes. If I think the team will gain by having this person alive for example, I will always prioritize healing them etc.

No shit it is a pug, just another reason for why im playing a Retri paladin, shit just aint premade viable but still an extremely interesting and fun classed that can have a true impact even vs "fotm" classes when played correctly. That does not mean I play 19 "pugs" to suck or to not try and win.

I don't truely think thats how you feel about pugs either. I just think that is an easy way out for a subpar player to claim. "oh it is only a pug calm down this is all for fun" is things you hear all the time from players. Just so happens that these players put up the same performance every single game so the case must be that they either, never try and suck, always try and suck or try sometimes yet it makes no significant difference as far as gameplay.

I am always available to talk after the games if people desire or think my criticism was unfair and I will always be ready to talk about it and give my point of view while listening to your pov.

What you constitute to be a "top" player does not really matter to me as I don't see you fit to qualify it based on your actions whenever you play and it is not really important to me regardless of who it comes from anyway. I appreciate you expressing yourself tho. That is 99% of the times a good thing I think.

If I hurt anyones feelings inside the gulch due to comments of bad play then I am truely sorry. It is nothing against your person or your worth as a human, just purely a reflection of you as a player in my opinion. And it is for that game. Next game we will go for the win again. So many players that I have had discussions with in bgs have been good players or become good players and everyone makes mistakes.
And remember if you think im being a douche please let me know after the game and we can talk about it, i promise i wont be typing like i do in the middle of a battleground im trying to win.

Now to the actual thread topic at hand:

Thanks to everyone who voted me, I feel like I have developed ret playstyle(talent decision,correct mindset, midgame decisions, cooldown management etc) that actually has a place in the gulch. I truely feel like I have an impact and if played correctly I can affect the outcomes of games even when faced against strong premade type comps.

TLDR next time please. The only five paragraph essays I read on this site are Mocha's, and thats only when I've got a fresh cup of coffee.

As for my "AFKing", I get bombarded by RealID whispers when I get home from work having to do with Project GG 19, which draws my attention away from wsg occasionally. Nothing I can do about it. Other than that most Warsongs have my full attention. Unlike many others, I always stick through til the end of a losing game - always have. So calling me out for AFKing is laughable.

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty sure afking in a wsg is just as bad if not worse than afking out

I agree. However if I was afking during a WSG I would be booted out of the WSG for being AFK. :)

Hoj is referring to when I had to take a step away from the battlefield for a moment to handle GG 19 whispers in my guild. I've been a harsh anti-AFKing proponent since the dawn of time. Everyone knows that.

TLDR next time please. The only five paragraph essays I read on this site are Mocha's, and thats only when I've got a fresh cup of coffee.

As for my "AFKing", I get bombarded by RealID whispers when I get home from work having to do with Project GG 19, which draws my attention away from wsg occasionally. Nothing I can do about it. Other than that most Warsongs have my full attention. Unlike many others, I always stick through til the end of a losing game - always have. So calling me out for AFKing is laughable.

Yeah you are just a stand up guy helping out the new twinks.

Not reading responses after making comments regarding people on TI, joining games and afk inside them because waiting 5 minutes until the game actually ends would just kill you, then arguin that because you never afk out of games you don't afk, yet what you do is way more scumbag then just afking out of the actual game when u go afk.

As a project 19 guy you should understand the importance of participating fully in battlegrounds and wait until the game is over to do your chores.

This thread seems to support the fact that Ally is a tool (/cheers) and that Nicozy is an elitist.

I voted for Daedric, I personally dont remember ever seeing anything special come from Hojington, but hopefully in a WSG soon I can see what Nicozy can do on a paladin.

This thread seems to support the fact that Ally is a tool (/cheers) and that Nicozy is an elitist.

I voted for Daedric, I personally dont remember ever seeing anything special come from Hojington, but hopefully in a WSG soon I can see what Nicozy can do on a paladin.
wat? he is always extremely annoying to the enemy healers with hoj's etc, Nicozy plays great imo all round smart player

wat? he is always extremely annoying to the enemy healers with hoj's etc, Nicozy plays great imo all round smart player

Like I said, I personally dont ever remember seeing anything special come from Hojington. I am also not a healer though which would apparently affect my opinion.

Like I said, I personally dont ever remember seeing anything special come from Hojington. I am also not a healer though which would apparently affect my opinion.

He plays the class with such a unique effective style. In contrast imagine someone with a rolling pin fighting in Afghanistan.. more or less what ret is like yet some how he makes it work. By far only choice for best ret

He plays the class with such a unique effective style. In contrast imagine someone with a rolling pin fighting in Afghanistan.. more or less what ret is like yet some how he makes it work. By far only choice for best ret

Just played against him...first thing that happened is Hoj ran up past mid with HB and got himself killed, top twink? I think not.
Although, 1 slightly lop-sided game doesnt do anyone justice in critiquing them.

Just played against him...first thing that happened is Hoj ran up past mid with HB and got himself killed, top twink? I think not.
Although, 1 slightly lop-sided game doesnt do anyone justice in critiquing them.

It's funny how someone of your skill level think he can have an opinion on Nicozy's.. But that's none of my business

It's funny how someone of your skill level think he can have an opinion on Nicozy's skill.. But that's none of my business

That cuts deep coming from someone whos name Ive never seen before, but thats none of my business.
But please, continue to elaborate on how bad I am because I dont think Nicozy is top paladin.

That cuts deep coming from someone whos name Ive never seen before, but thats none of my business.
But please, continue to elaborate on how bad I am because I dont think Nicozy is top paladin.

Hard to know who I am when most of my US chars are incognito

Users who are viewing this thread