EU+US Top tink Series 2015: Mage

Top Mage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't deny a screenshot at all. If you're trying to paint me as a frequent speed potter, I think you're clearly mistaken and would need a lot more evidence as well as testimony from other twinks over the years that I've played with. To go as far as to call me out for one incident in a mage thread where I'm not even listed makes me wonder if you have a grudge against me or my guild. Not sure what I did, but I don't even know who you are. It seems clear that I won't be able to change your opinion of me based on your resentment towards my guild or myself, nor do I want to. Not sure if you're upset about something and were desperate enough to use a random post of mine to call me out in order to prove a point or create a perception about myself or my guild that isn't true. Or you're just a troll looking for fodder and got 2 replies out of me :p

Good luck Revo, but its still my cave.
He just proved in your wrong in your claim that you only speed pot when your team is gimped or someone else is speed potting :)
people saying baldi is the best, you cant be serious lol
hi stubs :i
It's the intangibles and overall awareness that set myself and Grizzle above all other mages in the bracket. It's a shame people lost sight of Grizzle's talent level on mage solely to the fact he prefers hunter, as i prefer Druid. Mechanically, Revo and Flamer are great individual players on mage. Leadership qualities/situational awareness in Warsong Gulch AND Arena give myself and Grizzle the edge over the other relevant contestants. Sevengrand should have been included over Bald/Jetlife!
lmao
I agree with most of what's been said so far!

Having only seen Ilovemydog // Revo // Mikejones // Raz, then my vote would undoubtedly go for Revo - so feel free to add a "soft" +1 to your count when this is all over from me. The games I have played vs revo have forced me to be CCing him just as much as his heals as he is really effective at single-handedly shutting down a number of enemy healers over an extended period of time.

I won't actually be casting a vote though as there are 5 other mages in this poll which I haven't seen play at all, so I don't really think its fair to shoot them down.

Also, I'm really not sure why I was included, only been back on mage for just over a week and I'm literally just playing for some fun while not at work atm :p A big LOL to those who got offended by my inclusion though, it makes it worthwhile to hear some random cries over nothing! The best ms I can possibly get on US servers is around 280, so I'd never consider myself to be able to consistenly perform well on mage - just doing it for shit and giggles to keep my buddies up and make melee rage!

Peace and grats to Revo !
You are my spirit animal

In my honest opinion, HB is probably one of the best leaders in the bracket hands down. No question. But to blatantly tell everyone you're the best Mage because of your awareness is just silly, we're playing a class that already demands quite a bit of it. Not only that, but "mechanically" I feel there are quite a few other mages that perform better than HB on Mage. Although I can't speak much for the Arena aspect of his play, It's quite pathetic to see so many votes go to him because of name recognition when players like Raz, Mike, Flamer all play mage so much better. People in the 19 bracket need to start thinking for themselves instead of copying the flavor of the month views on who's the best, what 10v10 comp to run, etc. I'm sure this would make the 19 bracket much more challenging and enjoyable to play.
(Just to be clear, I'm not saying HB is a bad player. But in my opinion, he's just not as good as a few of the other mages on this list.)

Users who are viewing this thread