EU+US Top tink Series 2015: Mage

Top Mage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you knew who mikejones was you'd vote for him...

MIKEJONESSSS

In my opinion toss up between HB and uraflamer, and since i can't vote HB every time I voted uraflamer regardless of reputation his positioning as a mage seems superior to 95% of mages in the bracket, though I've only noticed HB on his mage in Arena, and not warsong.

As a side note I think the potential of a lot of the newer mages in the bracket is super high.

Dorigon, would you mind changing the info about me? I'm not a girl and I'm not in a guild.
I'd like to, but I can't edit a post without completely ruining the format. Sorry bud, it's stuck for now.

It's the intangibles and overall awareness that set myself and Grizzle above all other mages in the bracket. It's a shame people lost sight of Grizzle's talent level on mage solely to the fact he prefers hunter, as i prefer Druid. Mechanically, Revo and Flamer are great individual players on mage. Leadership qualities/situational awareness in Warsong Gulch AND Arena give myself and Grizzle the edge over the other relevant contestants. Sevengrand should have been included over Bald/Jetlife!

It's the intangibles and overall awareness that set myself and Grizzle above all other mages in the bracket.

u wot

Edit: That's like the most important thing as a Mage. Overall awareness, knowing where enemy healers are etc. I think every good Mage has this ability.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the intangibles and overall awareness that set myself and Grizzle above all other mages in the bracket. It's a shame people lost sight of Grizzle's talent level on mage solely to the fact he prefers hunter, as i prefer Druid. Mechanically, Revo and Flamer are great individual players on mage. Leadership qualities/situational awareness in Warsong Gulch AND Arena give myself and Grizzle the edge over the other relevant contestants. Sevengrand should have been included over Bald/Jetlife!
hahaahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UORm3hWUYok

It's a shame 19 mage has become so dull, otherwise i'd love to put time into the class
But it's hard enough that class from EU on US servers when it's not even all that fun

Your chest bruised from all that chest bounding you're doing? Not dissing your mage skills but I think we need to get you a cheerleader uniform with HB on the chest.

EDIT: A word

lol

Lol I just realized why teachers don't let the students determine their own grades...
Nice drama bait skills HB, now if your mageplay were on par..
;-)

I took the bait, les gets this rollin!

people saying baldi is the best, you cant be serious lol

Omg you saying TI isn't srs business?! I wasted my life /cry
But since you seem to think yourself an authority, would you mind linking your toon Mr anonymous qq'er if he wasn't banned and wouldn't dream of circumventing a ban, I'd guess your stubs, at least your rage induced qq sounds like his sole form of communication :)

Last edited:
My opinion is based on mages who currenty stand out above the rest, not about who stood above the rest in cata or something. I believe HB and Grizzle are great mages but for now these 2 hardly play mage so they can't be voted for best mage at this point.

It's sad how people get votes for their popularity and people who actually deserve a vote by their current plays in the gulch are not getting more votes.

I'm glad revo is getting these votes because he highly deserves it!

I agree with most of what's been said so far!

Having only seen Ilovemydog // Revo // Mikejones // Raz, then my vote would undoubtedly go for Revo - so feel free to add a "soft" +1 to your count when this is all over from me. The games I have played vs revo have forced me to be CCing him just as much as his heals as he is really effective at single-handedly shutting down a number of enemy healers over an extended period of time.

I won't actually be casting a vote though as there are 5 other mages in this poll which I haven't seen play at all, so I don't really think its fair to shoot them down.

Also, I'm really not sure why I was included, only been back on mage for just over a week and I'm literally just playing for some fun while not at work atm :p A big LOL to those who got offended by my inclusion though, it makes it worthwhile to hear some random cries over nothing! The best ms I can possibly get on US servers is around 280, so I'd never consider myself to be able to consistenly perform well on mage - just doing it for shit and giggles to keep my buddies up and make melee rage!

Peace and grats to Revo !

I agree with whats been said so far!

Having only seen Ilovemydog // Revo // Mikejones // Raz, then my vote would undoubtedly go for Revo - so feel free to add a "soft" +1 to your count when this is all over from me. The games I have played vs revo have forced me to be CCing him just as much as his heals as he is really effective at single-handedly shutting down a number of enemy healers over an extended period of time.

I won't actually be casting a vote though as there are 5 other mages in this poll which I haven't seen play at all, so I don't really think its fair to shoot them down.

Also, I'm really not sure why I was included, only been back on mage for just over a week and I'm literally just playing for some fun while not at work atm :p A big LOL to those who got offended by my inclusion though, it makes it worthwhile to hear some random cries over nothing! The best ms I can possibly get on US servers is around 280, so I'd never consider myself to be able to consistenly perform well on mage - just doing it for shit and giggles to keep my buddies up and make melee rage!

Peace and grats to Revo !

A lot of TI users should be taking notes when reading baldis post here...

Users who are viewing this thread