EU+US Top tink Series 2015: Druid

Top Druid?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah, everyone has known this druid poll would be a mess. Kunz desverves 'best druid' imo, but i would feel bad voting for him instead of voting for HB or pizza because i feel like they deserve to win this poll more

This poll has one major issue. Unlike the other classes there are several utility druids could be voted for as being the "best" in. For instance Pizza is often referred to being the best rest druid, while Yowza as the best Balance. And of course without forgetting Darkchewie who shaped my (and several others) knowledge about druid flag carrying, no current fc druid comes anywhere close to him.

With this logic people are now voting for 3 categories (or even 4 if you want to differentiate between mdps and rdps), which makes your poll totally non-representative of the "best" druid.

You might want to split up the different categories (r/mdps, fc, and heals) into their own poll to get good valid results.

Pizza has the most experience and is undoubtedly the most consistent druid overall.

Darkchewie / HB would be the best FCs.

Feralordx is young, and is very skilled for his age, someday he will be on the same level as the others, but today is not that day.

This poll has one major issue. Unlike the other classes there are several utility druids could be voted for as being the "best" in. For instance Pizza is often referred to being the best rest druid, while Yowza as the best Balance. And of course without forgetting Darkchewie who shaped my (and several others) knowledge about druid flag carrying, no current fc druid comes anywhere close to him.With this logic people are now voting for 3 categories (or even 4 if you want to differentiate between mdps and rdps), which makes your poll totally non-representative of the "best" druid.You might want to split up the different categories (r/mdps, fc, and heals) into their own poll to get good valid results.
Not really interested in doing it all scientific. A single poll for each class is enough. People will just have to decide which druid role they value the highest, and then vote accordingly.

Pizza has the most experience and is undoubtedly the most consistent druid overall.

Darkchewie / HB would be the best FCs.

Feralordx is young, and is very skilled for his age, someday he will be on the same level as the others, but today is not that day.

too bad his positioning is that if a potato and positioning is so much at 19

Pizza is a great leader which was clearly show in last years tourny, also a decent bdruid, although he is playing it different than the majority.

HB is a great leader as well, and imo a better FC than Pizza.

I voted Bacon because of his overall positioning skill and his skill in both making offensive plays + keeping track and enemy burst and predictig who it will hit. I've been saved many times by bacon calling out that in 2 sec a Chaos Bolt + Starsurge will hit me.

Toughest poll so far, every one lf them deserves recognition!

Users who are viewing this thread