Legend
What are we?
We are a 10 twink guild.

--------------------------------------------------------

Where are we?
Outland, Alliance (EU)

Who are we?
We are a small group of enthusiastic, active and experienced 10 twinks.

What is our goal?
Our main goal is to establish a large and active 10 twink community. We shall be funding new members to join our guild in the coming weeks, however we will mainly begin doing this once the legion pre-patch hits.

Our Partnerships
<Twink Central> Eonar Alliance

Events
We plan on hosting weekly wargame events which will grow from 2v2 to eventually 5v5 and 10v10. We will also go out and World PVP in guild groups and join battlegrounds in 5 man groups.

Funding
We are currently funding full item level sets (helm, neck, chest (if in stock), leggings, rings, off-hand (if required), wand (if required). If you would like funding then please add Abysmal#2391.

Contact
Finn - Abysmal#2391 (Guild Master)
Kieran - Dexaqt#2547 (EX-GUILD MASTER, REMOVED FOR IMMATURITY)

Last edited:
added you on my veteran and also my f2p, i dont have looms on my veteran as i havnt bought subscription since the new loom update came out, where they are are useable all over the account

lol Vibecka... He will quit in a week and change bracket like he always does.
Kind of expected a bunch of 10 guilds to form.
Good luck.

Bump. Currently at about 40 active members (all 10s) and we are looking to expand even further! With legion invasions right around the corner it is a great time to make a 10 twink. We will be participating in the invasions as a guild and it should be a lot of fun. If you would like to be funded an item level set or have any questions then please add my battletag: Abysmal#2391.

Unfortunately @DexaQT has got his panties in a twist and decided to kick everyone from the guild. If you would like to be re-invited then message on battletag or PM me here. Activity will start again now that invasions are done and everyone can stop AFKing!

:)

Dexa got kicked? Will transfer soom then :).

I alsof assume the co-gm spot isn't taken as of today?

classic

Users who are viewing this thread