Solipsist

They/Them
1. Waw Tawent vs Train Cow
2. Skill Ratio vs GSC
3. Raw Talent vs EBK
4. Skill Ratio vs This Sunday Night
5. Waw Tawent vs MGC

Discuss fgts

I was actually excited to see traincow beat waw tawent.

Easily the most exciting pvp moment I've ever watched without personally participating.

Last edited:
Train cow vs noodle arms revolutionized the quick cap

Last edited:
in terms of game quality and player skill GSC vs SR first imo but all the other ones listed seemed to be crucial games to keep the bracket alive and some kind of hype going. Also the rivalry between guilds were much bigger back then id imagine?

who were the rank one rbg'ers?

abn but he fidn't really play
Blakexo
Unseenz
Asbur
Nickolas
Bubbez
Versey
Flummoz (Yowza)
Tylerxo
Cytox

and then Bigmoran idk who this guy is but I think he got soldier of the alliance in s14 or something

abn but he fidn't really play
Blakexo
Unseenz
Asbur
Nickolas
Bubbez
Versey
Flummoz (Yowza)
Tylerxo
Cytox

and then Bigmoran idk who this guy is but I think he got soldier of the alliance in s14 or something
tbh i only know of abn, asbur, and flummoz. idk who the other guys are. but yeah so all of them were rank one rbg'ers at that time? 19 twinks showing the true dominance of wsg.

tbh i only know of abn, asbur, and flummoz. idk who the other guys are. but yeah so all of them were rank one rbg'ers at that time? 19 twinks showing the true dominance of wsg.

Not sure if you're retarded or autistic but Rank 1 is a title for Arenas, top .5% achievement/title for RBGs is Hero of the X

Not sure if you're moronic or autistic but Rank 1 is a title for Arenas, top .5% achievement/title for RBGs is Hero of the X
i know that they are called Hero in rbg, i just say rank 1. thats just how i talk. my friends are only rbg people for the most part.

Waw Tawent vs Train Cow > rest. The guild vs guild hype was more real back then.
And lets be honest...nobody even knows how SR won twinkcup 2015. Them losing 2016 wasnt a big surprise.

Waw Tawent vs Train Cow > rest. The guild vs guild hype was more real back then.
And lets be honest...nobody even knows how SR won twinkcup 2015. Them losing 2016 wasnt a big surprise.

i know how they won; they won by winning mid in 2015

Users who are viewing this thread