EU+US Things Sure Have Changed

Tom Ganks

Anyone else kinda miss when bosses still took a little time to kill? class changes and stat squish really changed all that. heh.. Now, dungeons require hardly any stopping at all.

I57kMyo.jpg

yeah its great id rather not waste any more time than I have to inside a dungeon

I feel like Blizz can easily double or triple the bosses + adds' health and double their damage. They aren't even a challenge to green/white geared players anymore.

yeah its great id rather not waste any more time than I have to inside a dungeon

Guess its nice for f2p to solo sfang keep for boes

Last edited by a moderator:
Leveling is unrecognizable compared to vanilla.
Level cap during vanilla was level 60 as well, while the level cap now is 110, or almost (10 levels shy of) double the level cap during vanilla.

So given that, it's probably a reasonable conjecture that these squishes and buffed class powers while leveling was intentional, to further trivialize or ease up the leveling process (or ease it to mitigate growth in /played-time-to-reach-level-cap as level cap increases per expansion), since there's 110 levels to go through now instead of 60 in vanilla, and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread