The Unofficial Cat Thread

I approve of this idea.

AlHUywU.gif

More of a dog person.
@Conq BTW the New Black Panther Party is classified as a hate group. No different than the Ku Klux Klan.

Last edited:
More of a dog person.
@Conq BTW the Black Panther Party is classified as a hate group. No different than the Ku Klux Klan.
  1. GTFO.
  2. It takes a special kind of idiot to think the Black Panthers are the same as the KKK.

The New Black Panthers party are classified as a hate group by the government.
The leader of the New Panther Party below. Watch and learn.

I apologize for going off topic, the truth should be known.

Happy Holidays everyone!
Derail. Cats.

I should note that I don't support any hate group, including the Panthers.

Yes this is extreme and I would be more than happy for just putting away those in power who have done the people wrong (for life), our government supports people far worse than this man however. Revolutionary change is needed if America is going to stop going down this very dark path which is trending towards fascism and overt Orwellian and terrorist behavior, Bernie Sanders proved that this need for revolution can not be satisfied politically, our masters bend and shape society and law to their will.

I say these things, which are for the most part self-evident, if you disagree I ask you to read the amendments and decide for yourself which ones are in danger, or have been tossed to the wolves, the people have rights, or they don't, there is no in between in matters such as this, at a certain point people will begin to realize the extent of the lies and deceit, many veterans themselves are just now waking up to this reality. This awareness and discontent will continue to spread especially with the advent of the internet and social media which has played an essential role in many revolutions.

I strive for intellectual honesty so I ask myself when has real change and progress occurred without violence and war? Perhaps a better America will arise much in the same way as the fall of the soviet union transpired, that would be a miracle. (It is my hope that America can better itself peacefully). Looking back at history in this context is sobering tho, we aren't at the point yet were real revolution is probable or likely, give it another couple of decades and who knows where our current trajectory will lead us.

y u sel kiten

Didn't sell. She just grew up really hyper and became a lot less sweet (hissing often). Played really rough, too. We found a coworker who wanted to take her.

@DeLindsay
it actually kind of is a hate group (albeit not as severe as the KKK). But it was simply a meme and Ally derailed

On-Topic:
is-your-cat-about-to-leave-you.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a good friend of mine(known him since elementary school) that has MD and that is wheel chair bound. He had the meanest cat I had ever seen. One day, a many years ago when I was picking him up to go to work (we work on the same campus) his cat bit the sh!t out of my ankle. All four fangs went into my leg.

That cat was so mean... How mean was it?
It was so mean, that when all his friends would come over to play cards or watch football, silence would fall upon the room when it entered for fear it would attack them.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Makes me think of this

The New Black Panthers party are classified as a hate group by the government.
The leader of the New Panther Party below. Watch and learn.

I apologize for going off topic and I do not involve myself in "racist" topics, but the truth should be known.

Happy Holidays everyone!

The NBPP is not the BPP. you can't conflate the two. the emblem posted was for the original. I could, for example, create the NEW NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY with a focus on collecting obscure stamps.

Considering the conditions for blacks in this country in the 60's it's hard to be surprised the original BPP came about.

The truth should be known.

Users who are viewing this thread