Votes: 5 10.4%
  • 7.1? lol no.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Surrvurrvelll

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Rouge

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
Shadowstrike doesn't get the teleport until level 42. It's melee range for us which is so ruhtarded I can't even......."you know that spell you've been using for 32 levels? Well now it's totally different out of nowhere because we can't figure out how to make the leveling process feel rewarding." At least sub is basically getting ambush back. I'm just salty about low lvl rogue changes in general this expansion lol.

Never see that one shadow priest anymore........never see any Spriest anymore XD. Good spec too.....
I play Shadow at 20 and it's alright until you face a melee with maybe even half a brain and you just lose because you can never get away. Shadowform will help a lot with that though, so I'm looking forward to 7.1

Shadowstrike doesn't get the teleport until level 42. It's melee range for us which is so ruhtarded I can't even......."you know that spell you've been using for 32 levels? Well now it's totally different out of nowhere because we can't figure out how to make the leveling process feel rewarding." At least sub is basically getting ambush back. I'm just salty about low lvl rogue changes in general this expansion lol.
ye im not well read on much but i do know is that we get blind and a dot/slow combo spell, so i will probs play assa (rip garrote silence) or sub - atleast those specs have mobility since sprint is 32 now, and fuck outlaw. most boring spec ive played in a while.

I play Shadow at 20 and it's alright until you face a melee with maybe even half a brain and you just lose because you can never get away. Shadowform will help a lot with that though, so I'm looking forward to 7.1
Nerf to PW S mana cost for shadow. Shadow was already struggling to survive and they decided to nerf their survivability. These devs are playing too much overwatch. They have no clue what's been going on in WoW obviously.

Nerf to PW S mana cost for shadow. Shadow was already struggling to survive and they decided to nerf their survivability. These devs are playing too much overwatch. They have no clue what's been going on in WoW obviously.
Shields costing more mana doesn't change much in how you play or how fast you die. Taking 10% less damage does.

Still gonna play every class, but cutting back on arms warrior a little due to it losing 2important passives and gaining a useless throw.

Don't forget Rend which has been MIA at 20 for awhile. Arms w/o pocket heals will be even more miserable now. :p

Don't forget Rend which has been MIA at 20 for awhile. Arms w/o pocket heals will be even more miserable now. :p
Yeah I just miss some classes having to make some tactical choices like when to thunderclap people (in MoP) or switch stances

I bleed Druid blood. Always. I've been a Druid guy since I first picked up this game at age 14, and continue to play a Druid at age 25. No amount of nerfing or anything will change that for me. I am Druid, I am loyal.

It's like they are just drawing names out of a hat, for which spells you get at each level. We could get lucky and they balance the game through dumb luck.

Shields costing more mana doesn't change much in how you play or how fast you die. Taking 10% less damage does.
Uhm what? going oom this much quicker quicker changes things substantially lol. You see when you run out of mana in just a few seconds you can't heal or shield and you die. It's not even close to how it was before.

It's like they are just drawing names out of a hat, for which spells you get at each level. We could get lucky and they balance the game through dumb luck.
This has nothing to do with leveling. This is for all levels. Am I the only one that reads patch notes around here? lol

Users who are viewing this thread