EU+US The Return of 60's

Stunlocked

Imoth, The Promised End
What's up guys, I'm just returning from a pretty long break and working on my new 60. I was wondering what the overall state of the 60 community was like these days? It seems to me that for the first time in literally forever, Legion has made the bracket (as well as all other brackets) viable to play again. So I was just curious as to what people were up to, how many of you are queing BG's, who all is raiding, where are you spending your time between que pops, what are some fun / interesting things that people are up to?

Hope to hear / see from you all soon, and maybe this expansion will be the one that puts us back on the map!

60s are fun. Nearly all classes are balanced well in instanced PVP it seems and we get a lot of pops (US). Raiding happens but PVE damage is so strangely higher than it has been that most content is beyond trivially easy, especially with 40 players.

I completely agree with the fact that PVE damage is pretty out of control right now, I'm nowhere near BIS and my haunts are critting for around 8.8k. I can only imagine how the numbers look on some of the stronger classes when they're fully geared and enchanted. As far as que pops, I wouldn't trade these que times for anything in the world right now. Too many times have I invested copious amounts of time / gold into a twink, only to have it sit on the shelf due to lack of que pops. I hope that this alone is enough to bring a few people back from the dead. I guess my biggest question right now is, where is the best WPVP spot for us? I have been playing around in Hellfire / Zang but it seems like I'll only encounter 3-4 people in a 2 hour period, just curious if there is some super awesome location that you guys have found.

Last edited:
A buddy and I just finished leveling our 60s tonight add me on btag were going to be qing in the days/weeks to come :)
Klok#1193

I just started in this bracket and it's fun so far, even with the copious amount of DKs. Seems like healers get dunked on compared to the earlier brackets (even disc priests).

A buddy and I just finished leveling our 60s tonight add me on btag were going to be qing in the days/weeks to come :)
Klok#1193

That's awesome, if my internet will let me get on today then I will add you, (currently in the middle of an insane snow-storm lol).

I just started in this bracket and it's fun so far, even with the copious amount of DKs. Seems like healers get dunked on compared to the earlier brackets (even disc priests).

Welcome to the bracket, there does seem to be an influx of DK's, but as long as you aren't a caster then it's not too big of a deal haha. Yea, healers go down like they're supposed too and I really hope it stays that way lol.

Also, if anyone is interested, I just finished up a short montage of my 60, I'll be making a new post with a link to it if you want to check it out!

Ah, I hope to see 60s come back, ive got two right now on darkspear US (alliance) but if yall are horde on a diff server I can start up a new toon and get it leveled up ;)
add me on btag Radacel1#1972

Users who are viewing this thread