EU+US The Power of 101.

Best twink for 101?

• Total voters

Reroll

Legend
Would love to post a link of my armory and some screenshots of fighting 110s and winning or even a video, but I have to wait for the 2 post limit even though i'm a user from the old twinkinfo site...Loving it.

Gotta post a second time, ill post actual content on my third post...

It'll be interesting to see what ppl chose and why. For now I say DK, specifically Blood, due to the overall toolkit they have at 101. Time will tell ofc, as it's much too early in the XPac and nobody is sitting in full 895's with Sockets & Tertiary + full BiS Legion Gems/Enchants yet.

you missed Boomy on the list, Not strong in a 1v1 situation but for AOE they are insane i can take out 3-4 people at a time in dal sewers with full dots and aoe's

I expect a lot of vengeance DH/blood DKs, but ret pally will probably be the strongest non-tank.
I'm working on my 99 in legion gear and it's really strong, I can only assume it's stronger at 101 with powerful gear/AP.
Also don't miss out on the frenzy of people needing tanks in random que's, I've jumped my Artifact Weapon a bunch with the BoA AP tokens.

Edit - Forgot to mention I'm speaking about my Ret Twink.

Prob DH, but they're starting to become a little too common. Maybe try 2nd best.

Im interested in seeing how things evolve as people get deeper in the artifact traits. For Enhance shamans, we scale pretty hard with our traits long term, but getting to them is going to take a long time. Stormflurry, if you manage to get a double or triple proc (arguably not often) will drop people like a rock with the burst.

I'd also be interested in seeing how fire mages scale with the mythic archimonde trinket.

Out of gate, the strongest are definitely DH and Blood DKs, as they hit there stride pretty fast out the gate. Screw Blood DKs, biggest 110 class/spec I have problems with. (I'm salty, I know)

Alright so heres the problem, I was gunna post a bunch of content and screenshots of me beating 110s/footage but my computer had a seizure and now half of my programs are gone...thus, wow and my screenshot folder was one of them. Rip. Instead here is my twink, not amazing content but hey, I'm trying...
http://imgur.com/a/G10Kz

Am I like the only one to get 770 weapon XD lol I haven't even finished every zone and my 101s art weapon is already 770

I hate you </3. Just kidding. I'm at 764 with everything done. Trying to find any reliable information (aka has anyone seen it) of a warforged dungeon drop relic to try to bump it up.

I hate you </3. Just kidding. I'm at 764 with everything done. Trying to find any reliable information (aka has anyone seen it) of a warforged dungeon drop relic to try to bump it up.
To be exact I just started my second zone a week ago and haven't played since then since I have been sick XD so yea I hope I get lucky for ah stuff while I'm not able to play

Just finished the 20k Sightless Eye grind for the Ratstallion on my 101 DK :) Had a pocket healer for most of it but it's fun watching 110s attack you and then suddenly change their mind when they start losing xD
Isn't your DK like 825 equipped or close to that? It's nuts either way, and it's got to be some serious lols watching 110's run away.

Isn't your DK like 825 equipped or close to that? It's nuts either way, and it's got to be some serious lols watching 110's run away.
I'm 812 average ilvl as Blood. That's with 9 ilvl 850s, 2 ilvl 800s, 3 decent WoD items and a 767 artifact. It's the 810 maces for Frost that are pulling my unequipped up to 825 :p

For pve with low artifact power tanks are probably the best, once I get my priests weapon to 16 I'll be putting out a good 50% more dmg. In pve I'm currently pulling 250k (800k on a lvl 110 recount) without my insane artifact trait. For pvp shadow isn't that strong at them moment if they go for you, you're all about VT multi dot dmg which won't happen in 1v1s and 2v2s, maybe 3s but it seems to be a hard pvp class to live on.

Users who are viewing this thread