10-19 The Official Twink Cup 2016 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What game did I lose?

Yo, remember when you were begging me to Skype with you and your brother cause you were both "big fans".

Is your offer of $25 USD still available, or is that too much out of your 200 TC budget?

u do realise i was trolling u to get info right???

What game did I lose?

Yo, remember when you were begging me to Skype with you and your brother cause you were both "big fans".

Is your offer of $25 USD still available, or is that too much out of your 200 TC budget?
my brother doesnt even play games LOL

C0zeCYK.png

Hehehe. Have a great day :)!

gas is what i smoke niqga

It's the slaves revolting against their masters. People like @lucasyo / @partygirl literally have been no names for years, trying (and constantly failing) to become respectable.

Pizza has been, and forever will be, the most dominant twink of all time. It took ~$12,000. 10 years, and three Twink Cups to supposedly "serve justice". He became the enemy to people like Lucas and Partygirl because they needed someway to justify their mediocrity.

Pizza is not a person ANYONE in this community should hate. He is one of the driving forces behind queues in the 19 bracket. The saddest part about his departure is that it will harm the community by dampening queues--at least until next expansion. Meanwhile, the players from GSC contribute virtually nothing to queues. I've said this before but I don't think Dan is someone that can be trusted. He is definitely not a well functioning person.

The only respectable person on the GSC roster is @Hunnybuns and to some degree @saxxon. Even though they are both candy ass frat boys for abandoning their homies to side with these GSC psychopaths, they contribute regularly to queues.

Have fun with your new 19 bracket.

P.S. I still earned literally 3 x the amount any of you did with my 2015 winnings
P.P.S Kancer is hotter than you
P.P.P.S Darkchewie has won twice as many Twink Cups as you.

Hey bud, want me to help you with that?
giphy.gif

You need anything else in your wound?

Pizzas presence in this bracket has been pure 100% aids.

We used to have so much activity, if you can even remember that far back, before pizza started pug stomping his way through hundreds of thousands "honorable" kills, slowly but surely dwindling down the numbers of the people that play this bracket to just the few people that literally will do nothing else with their free time than 19.

So here we are...

Oh and you know what he knew exactly what he was doing to the bracket and did not give a single crap about it. And only within the past year did he stop leaving after the first cap In the rare occasion that a pug group would get the better of his pug stomp teams just to be a piece of shit.

This guy deserves not a single ounce of respect fuck that guy

Last edited:
duck this commitee.

Lindenkron is the reason why the TC is good. The rest of you are just circle jerking each other.

I'm done suggesting shit to you retards.
Love you too bbygrill.

Hope everyone enjoyed this year, had a few technical hiccups, but it's my first tournament hosted and I ended up doing 31 hrs of broadcasting over 2 days - so was half sleeping sometimes. Am sorry hah.

I believe there was 3 OBS Crashes, 1 Stream reset for 3 min delay implementation - 1 Overlay screwup for a long period (My bad, I'm not sure if a hotkey fucked up or if it was me). 1 hour of an overlay having been moved without me noticing (Transition, so didnt notice until I actually looked at the transition). 1 Instant replay bug, and I believe 4-5 scene transition missclicks.

Also the "atmosphere music" that was supposed to run behind blackout when he did the "outro goodnight" at the end was too low and people didn't hear it. I forgot to do an audio check on that, that's on me. I was afraid if I put music too loud it'd drown him out.

Other than that, things went alright - teams were very understanding in the wait and readying up for BGs, and re-queueing if wrong faction. From the mess I heard of last year I was expecting a shitstorm but I ran into really manageable people who complied mostly and made things run smoothly.

We had a few issues with lacking casters at some points, which caused us unnecessary delays, but that's on us and not the viewers/community. So apologies there.

Hope everyone had a great time! Maybe I'll do some 3s tournaments in the future, no promises! ;)

-lindenkron

Love you too bbygrill.

Hope everyone enjoyed this year, had a few technical hiccups, but it's my first tournament hosted and I ended up doing 31 hrs of broadcasting over 2 days - so was half sleeping sometimes. Am sorry hah.

I believe there was 3 OBS Crashes, 1 Stream reset for 3 min delay implementation - 1 Overlay screwup for a long period (My bad, I'm not sure if a hotkey fucked up or if it was me). 1 hour of an overlay having been moved without me noticing (Transition, so didnt notice until I actually looked at the transition). 1 Instant replay bug, and I believe 4-5 scene transition missclicks.

Also the "atmosphere music" that was supposed to run behind blackout when he did the "outro goodnight" at the end was too low and people didn't hear it. I forgot to do an audio check on that, that's on me. I was afraid if I put music too loud it'd drown him out.

Other than that, things went alright - teams were very understanding in the wait and readying up for BGs, and re-queueing if wrong faction. From the mess I heard of last year I was expecting a shitstorm but I ran into really manageable people who complied mostly and made things run smoothly.

We had a few issues with lacking casters at some points, which caused us unnecessary delays, but that's on us and not the viewers/community. So apologies there.

Hope everyone had a great time! Maybe I'll do some 3s tournaments in the future, no promises! ;)

-lindenkron

You shouldn't be on the commitee tbh.
You made this years Twink Cup much more chaotic than it should've been.

Fuking Conq was being a little bitch because of you, saying that we have to get Horde faction on the first game when both teams agreed that they don't give a shit. He was asked why that's a rule and what good it does and couldn't even fuking explain.

However you did a good job on the stream for sure.

It's the slaves revolting against their masters. People like @lucasyo / @partygirl literally have been no names for years, trying (and constantly failing) to become respectable.

Pizza has been, and forever will be, the most dominant twink of all time. It took ~$12,000. 10 years, and three Twink Cups to supposedly "serve justice". He became the enemy to people like Lucas and Partygirl because they needed someway to justify their mediocrity.

Pizza is not a person ANYONE in this community should hate. He is one of the driving forces behind queues in the 19 bracket. The saddest part about his departure is that it will harm the community by dampening queues--at least until next expansion. Meanwhile, the players from GSC contribute virtually nothing to queues. I've said this before but I don't think Dan is someone that can be trusted. He is definitely not a well functioning person.

The only respectable person on the GSC roster is @Hunnybuns and to some degree @saxxon. Even though they are both candy ass frat boys for abandoning their homies to side with these GSC psychopaths, they contribute regularly to queues.

Have fun with your new 19 bracket.

P.S. I still earned literally 3 x the amount any of you did with my 2015 winnings
P.P.S Kancer is hotter than you
P.P.P.S Darkchewie has won twice as many Twink Cups as you.
Salt level over 9000. Maybe if you weren't benched you could of carried them to victory :)

Seems like you had some "management" challenges.
What some people fail to realize is that the TC is a volunteer run tournament with zero budget. I think by citing how many hours of broadcasting time you devoted over the weekend you may have opened some people's eyes. Perhaps next time the committee should do a weekly count(with a running tally) of how many hours they have spent working on the TC along with each meeting "minutes" to keep everyone apprised of the current situation. Maybe the community may appreciate them a little more.

Ya, when I say tell people I've spend around 200 hrs in the last 2 months on it, they say I'm full of shit, I doubt a timer would make any difference. It's easy to tally up 200 hrs when you spend 7-8 in a single day (for multiple days) trying to learn animations for transition overlays. So probably spend a good 30-40 just on that. Then there's the meetings, photoshop, rule creation, management, scheduling, talking to people about stuff, arguing nonsense on xpoff - fixing addons programs, talking to the creators of OBS when stuff don't work, going back and forth to get that fixed - and ontop of it the 27 hrs of "live broadcasting" not mentioning the preparation work before you go live and chat afterwards.

Eclipsis did 1 stream with us (thanks mate), and some of his words were like "People don't realise how much goes on behind" (re-worded, don't remember the exact words) as he said bye afterwards.

Is warming when at least one person realize the amount of work being put into something, makes it worth it.

But the way I see it, and the way it at least feels to be, is that most have appreciated it. That makes it worth it, even for the ones that have not :)

-lindenkron

Last edited:
You shouldn't be on the commitee tbh.
You made this years Twink Cup much more chaotic than it should've been.

Fuking Conq was being a little bitch because of you, saying that we have to get Horde faction on the first game when both teams agreed that they don't give a shit. He was asked why that's a rule and what good it does and couldn't even fuking explain.

However you did a good job on the stream for sure.
I don't remember the exact words I used but i remember thinking that I didn't need to explain myself or a rule in the middle of a tournament. Teams would either not follow the rules and be punished or follow them and not be, because it's a real tournament. it doesn't matter if both teams agree that breaking the rules is fine lol that is silly, teams don't make the rules, or enforce them , especially on game day. I'll leave it at that.

I don't remember the exact words I used but i remember thinking that I didn't need to explain myself or a rule in the middle of a tournament. Teams would either not follow the rules and be punished or follow them and not be, because it's a real tournament. it doesn't matter if both teams agree that breaking the rules is fine lol that is silly, teams don't make the rules, or enforce them , especially on game day. I'll leave it at that.
My man, that backbone you've been growing is really beginning to blossom :) i'm proud

Backing down on your word, what a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread